1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Best way farm exp/adena

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by thunder1989, Apr 13, 2021.

1. thunder1989

thunder1989 User

Hey guys,

I have dual tyrr dreadnought 104 and I make 4 million per hour with only exalted gear. And 2000 billion exp per hour.

Are there better ways to get more adena or more exp per hour at my lvl and with the same gear? Maybe other class? In party instead solo( I have box hierophant)? Instances? I am a returning player and I am not sure if there are other ways to be more productive in adena Produktion or exp gaining. Would it be more productive to play in party or doing instances instead soloing with my dreadnought? I mean in terms of exp gaining and adena farming with exalted gear. In coal I get 6.5kk per hour.

2. xMichelle

xMichelle User

Do u have drop runes? How many u spent Shots/hour?

3. thunder1989

thunder1989 User

I don't use runes, I spent 1kk adena in soulshots per hour.

4. xMichelle

xMichelle User

Best way to make adena is:
    1. Buy cheap items, sell it more expensive.
    2. Making Dailies from lvl 105 with clan (very good drop) PT
    3. Making Events like Kartia (beter eq beter reward) I kill always standard mobs, dont kill evolwed mobs, beter reward for me (ISS 107 with poor eq) u can always repeat if dont get reward.
    4. From 104 lvl go for Etina, quest, boss solo, boss PT
    5. Kastia from lvl 100?
    6. Dimensional Rift in Party
    7. Selling drop from mobs (feather, scales, ore, mithril... minimal price is 25k in big packs, when u make lo packages then u can get much more adena) or create something and then sell.
    8. Helios - PT
    9. Throne of Heroes? (forgot name) PT
    10. Spoil system is no more usefull
    11. Olympiad (no need to win for rewards) i hear that, i never try.
    12. Make Dualclass and mainclass in Clan for beter rewards. (clan quest rewards)
    13. Never play with enchanting items and other random sht even on events Buy always ready enchanted stuff
    14. Special Hunting Zones PT. (Corroded - boxes, PI - scrolls, IoS - adena need good dd, IT quest, ToI - drop, SI - adena in PT)
    15. Fishing not much rewards, but u can upgrade rod.
    16. Go to forts killing guards u can get then epaluette points and exchange it
    17 2 x Fort quests.
    18. Daily misions from Clan House NPC (broken?)
    19. Mystic Tavern Quest
    20. Gainak mobs droping Potions HP, CP, MP
    21. Raiders Crossroads - from Gainak, There are mobs, drop 20kk adena each.
    22. On map u have Boss locations and Hunting Zones and Instances
    23. Somewhere was list of all quests (i forget where ;) )
    24. Old Kartia duo best 95+? (Kartia researcher - Aden) still works and give recipes drop ~3kk and old parts - Tested
    25. Kartia solo 95+ give only lo exp to lvl 105 - Tested
    26. Old Clan Pet still give reward but not worth
    27. When i open any boxes i always must have a little bit vitality and put everything who give me luck :p maybe it stupid but i doing it and never collect boxes, always open when drop (this same day) but some ppl collect and open in group.
    and many more

- When u use PA buy everyday VIT 30 potions and use it on boss nad dailies with Scroll of storm for beter exp
    - Use your VIT bonus everyday.
    - Dont loose vit on mobs
    - VIT dont give u more adena drop (maybe item drop but im not sure)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  5. thunder1989

thunder1989 User

Thank you Michelle, I will try some of this things. Can you tell me how much adena do this things give to you?

6. xMichelle

xMichelle User

I just stop counting.
    I Buy PA, buy Pack 27e, buy pack 20e, buy Coins.
    Coz long time to make adena by normal play

7. thunder1989

thunder1989 User

Can someone tell me best eficient way to farm adena with exalted gear?

8. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

unless you intend to waste your life u can try that "guide" for lower income.

here is the truth for you and any other "new" player. game is not design to be rewardful if u didnt payed the "fee"

so in order to get something from the actual lineage 2 u have 2 ways:

1. u pay the fee=u buy at least 1.000.000 Einhasad's coins so u can sell ingame and buy ingame "equips" from auction house or the traders aka sellers. so this way u can "farm" rewards at 2b to 10b a day.

2. u play the way is not design to be playing(pretty much appreaciated by the staff cos gives a live server appearance)= u need to have at least 10 or more "pcs" or premium accounts loged 24hours farming 50m to 65m at low level area each one.

even if u play with a clan the "rewards" ll be split among the parties, so u need to be online for everything so sometimes one day playing may give u something ur nothing, but keep that in mind, u ll have to find a clan that ll carry u for those things, if u join a new clan with ppl on ur level that didnt payed the fee doesnt matter if ur clan have 100 people online, u guys wont even be able to kill baylor instance.

the game is design in a way so u can kill everything that is green without having to drop tons of money on it if u are in party, that being said u ll need to cross hell first to get a little something in the end.

personally i have 2 toons, archer+iss at 109 and after i had acquired something around 150b in gear i reach the "rank of trash", anything below 50b is "pure trash" and below that is just a casual testing the game.

the progress of trying to play it outside the 2 ways i describe is very low to almost none.

sad but true.

9. thunder1989

thunder1989 User

Thank you for your answer Pridebrasil, I farm 60m a day or more, only farming and coal mines with two accounts, playing solo, me and my box. I have only invest on cheap boss jewelry and I am lvl 105. My question ist how much money do you do per hour if you farm in party or doing instances at my lvl with exalted gear, the only thing I want to know is if I will be more efficient for adena farming playing in party with other people instead of with my box, that is the question, and taking also in account that I am low budget player, I already do +70 million per day, without runes or special items.

10. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

u cant, u already reach the imposed limit on what u can farm alone, maybe u can add more 20m to 30m if u party in storm isle+primeval. the game have a cap on how much adena a player can do just buy killing mobs, game is not design to be rewardful, just time consuming (this is a tool they design to get players using l2store.) once u pay the "fee" it ll make u kill way faster, thats the way on get better income farming alone.

i have PA on my archer that means he can get more adena from mobs if i farm without my iss on party.

when u party with ppl, the adena get SPLIT(even more if they dont have PA), so u need high kill speed to compensate that, theres toons out there that payed the fee killing 5x faster than parties.
    so if u check the adena drop from all the places and if u can perform good alone, join party ll SLOW ur income, but if u manage to get into a party that have way more kill speed than u, MAYBE there is a profit on it (i doubt so).

this is the places where i levelup so far:

lv.101 beleth magic circle =3,5k to 8,9k adena-> ppl do parties here
    lv.103 enchanted valley=4k to 9,9k adena-> ppl do parties here
    lv.103 phantasmal ridge =4k to 9,9k adena
    lv.105 ivory tower=5k to 9.9k adena-> ppl do parties here, mobs drop aden treasure chest
    lv.105 silent valley=5k to 9.9k adena-> mobs drop aden treasure chest
    lv.107 aligator island=5.5 to 9.9k adena-> ppl do parties here, mobs drop aden treasure chest
    lv.107 tanor=4k to 10k adena-> ppl do parties here, mobs drop aden treasure chest
    lv.109 forest of mirror=5.5k to 12k adena-> mobs drop aden treasure chest

aden treasure chest -> https://l2wiki.com/Aden's_Treasure_Chest#Open Box
    so the more chests u can get, better ur income, if on party the number os chests ll be cutoff and even more if ppl dont have PA.

even if ppl party on these places i point it out, u can do the same alone and since game is design to not be rewardful just TIME CONSUMING, this is why theres really no difference on adena on farm zones and if the party dont have that kill potencial u ll get even less xp. so if u need 15 seconds to kill a mob on forest of mirror while u kill a mob in 3 seconds on enchant valey, stay in enchant valey. the key here is trying to reach midle ground, a place where u can kill fast that drops aden treasure chests.

"especial" zones: thats required extra gear and levels, bad farm at 109 solo, gets better when u start to climb the levels with "regular" gear and super good if u payed the fee. i do see parties leveling on those places

Primeval Isle= 7.5k to 15k adena->drops various types of enchant that u can sell from 10m to 50m each (devs say u can get crystals of dawn(375m) there (most of the time i dont even get enchants))
    Storm Isle =35k to 48k adena
    Isle of Souls=45 to 60k adena->sometimes a buff pop on mobs that ll increase the adena drop (dont know if still on game)

so ontop of what u doing, u can try those that are fast and can be abused with alts:

1. find friends make mystic tavern, sometimes it drops codex chapter 1, make a plan on sell the books and split the reward.
    2. find at least a clan lv7 that do throne of heroes and split the rewards
    3. etina solo (not that fast really with exalted gear), sometimes i see it drop bear and or bewr, (devs said but i never saw anything besides enchants https://l2wiki.com/Etis_van_Etina#Fall of Etina (Solo) - final form )
    4. especial zone huting, imperial tomb 1.2m adena to 3m.

stay alway from the aden market. "buy low sell high" is fairy tale on core, the ppl that have the money already have all they need and if they need something they used to get from l2store/events or directly from ah, so u ll be stuck with resellers, scammer, cluelsss and greed players, u ll waste too much time dealing with poop that ll only make u hate the game.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  11. thunder1989

thunder1989 User

Thank you very much, I will take all these in account
    Apr 15, 2021
    What about the exp PrideBrasil? I am wynn spectral master main and tyrr dreadnought dual, with iss hierophant box, what ist better between "24h" solo farming, party farming or instances? I mean , exp gaining efficiency per hour. I am 105/104.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  12. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

this one, sometimes u get scrolls or augmention stones from it, so the rewards are from 1.2m to 100m but those are rare.

xp wise its depend on the gear really and sometimes on the class.

atm ppl on discord https://discord.com/invite/lineage2eu ll say that summoners are trash, etc, i tested one to 105 and it kill very fast even without shots so this need a hole new debate on. so i really cant tell much about it.

u can try talk to ppl on discord i doubt they ll give u an honest answer but at least ll be fast answers, the server is pretty much dead this forum is one of the many reflections of it.

at discord u ll find at least a range of 700 to 900 "accounts" i cant reach u on discord, i was banned because a moderator doesn't know basic mathematics and doesn't understand anything about level design (college of game creation).

this could be helpful too https://dev.l2central.info/main/

gl man and be carefull with the carebear flock that writes my nickname in 85% of the bs they post there.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021