1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Wynn Elemental Master

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Popielniczka, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Popielniczka

Popielniczka User

So I've come back after a long time to playing L2 and I'm playing Wynn Summoner .

What EQ i should get to make my summons strong? Any tips/guide will be apriciated.

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Physical DD items for summons. Honestly, Wynn Summoner is a forgotten class, summons won't stay alive on higher level area and you will lack damage with marks. Others DD classes are very stronger :S.

Do you still want to continue playing it ? Then I will try to find some infos for you.

3. Popielniczka

Popielniczka User

Ye I think I'll try to play this summoner :)

4. Popielniczka

Popielniczka User

5. thunder1989

thunder1989 User

If summons wont stay alive in high lvl zones who will?, only stacked players?

6. Pleistoros

Pleistoros User

There is nothing to do with being stacked or not, its simple...wynns cant be competitive because of game mechanics.
    Here 2 facts why:
    1.Wynn marks do low damage...it should be affected by master matack but its not, its just static.
    2.Wynn summons dont scale with master lvl...aka if by any chance you manage to get to 115 lvl summons will stay at 110. Imagine trying to hit lvl 115-120 mobs with a servitor lvl 110...penalty is huge and the damage is close to zero.

So, being stacked or not make little difference:).

If you still want to play this class you should follow what your self buffs say:
    Ultimate Servitor Share: For 30 min., shares the following with your servitor: 70% of P. Atk., 60% of P. Def., 50% of M. Def., 15% of Max HP/ MP, 10% of Atk. Spd., 30% of Critical Rate for standard attacks, 15% of Critical Damage for standard attacks.

7. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

the thing with this class is that ON CORE everyone giveup on that class so the lack of intel is on the roof

but one thing i know i can tell u that is 100% true, most of the guys on the discord or here knows nothing they just copy/paste what others are doing.

maybe this can help u a little

1:52 of the video and 3:00

ishmila (dont know if is the real ishmila, looks like it is)

atm he is 116 but no video of him farming.

u can see on video the the tyr explode the pets very fast but the marks are doing the job and doing it good, same thing on the video where the guy use marks on ketra mobs at lv110.

hope this can light the path for u. without cash any class of the current game is like the game itself: trash

8. Popielniczka

Popielniczka User

Thx for help a lot!