1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

The rune problem?

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by kunft, Apr 28, 2021.

1. kunft

kunft User

No official answers to the actual server situation yet.

Admin took the runes out of shop because ppl were exping too fast as they say. So the ppl who were exping fast stacked runes for 10 years. Bottom line, they still exp fast, they farm more adena than everyone and 97% of the server don't even have a chance to buy runes.:eek:

Why should anyone let the pc running 24/7? to farm 1b per day and a miserable experience while the rune stackers of the server will farm so much more that can't even compare?
    Any way to balance soon? or just look the other way like always? :Unsure: and let everyone eventually quit in a matter of months ofc.

OMGAMER and L2Storm like this.
  2. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

the 27euro rune pack is on the store and u can buy it from game launcher, so wtf are u talking about?

3. Pleistoros

Pleistoros User

That rune is available to buy only 1 time per account, its not recurent...he is right about it with a small correction: the rune is out of shop not because ppl exp too fast but because we earn too much adena from farm.
    That measure is puerile, rmt ers aswell all players had the info 1 week before change....all players(I meant mostly rmt ers) made stock for 1 year long atleast, the only ppl who are affected are regular players...

But hey...what you know...they fixed an error for an obsolete product :X I was really worried about that...thank god they solved
    Other changes:
    • The following effects of Maphr's Runes 'drop rate', 'spoil rate' and 'Adena amount' no longer apply to party members who are at a distance of 1000 or more from the killed monster / boss.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    OMGAMER likes this.
  4. xMichelle

xMichelle User

I need more exp runes but i cant buy :(
    Now i have 4% exp from daily with Vit and other busters (700%) at 108 lvl

5. OMGAMER

OMGAMER User

to fix that rmt adena sellers is easy they can start from the market to buy stage1 bow they ask 450b and you can see ather types lv1 in price of 70b+ in the same time stage2 weapons like feoh or duals price is verry low like 200b+/-50 wen you try to buy a stage2 bow they ask you like 1,2 trilion adena is that posible to be colected from mobs ? i dont think so the solution is verry easy red libra for dragon weapons and the rpices will go to normal for all types no more asking 3k euro to sell a bow i know some of the adena farmers and sellers they dont gona like this post but i dont care to be honest