1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Neverending story

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by Zetka, May 10, 2021.

1. Zetka

Zetka User

Hi
    Just one thing from new player. I was hoping for a nice and fun time here, but instead I`m experiencing a permanent conflict between some unstable top players which ends with PKing low lvl (starting players) all the time. It`s not fair
    IDK if we have GM or not, but as a new player, who spend some money to play here I`m pissed.
    Being Pked all the time by players from top list doesnt help and doesnt bring U new players.
    So please any GM here or Admin to see what the hell is going on on Blue ? Conflict between some crazy guy Aloje and some clan Pride ends up with PKing all new chars all the time...

I can quit with not a problem, but its not in ur buisness to loose new players

2. Panthro_blue

Panthro_blue User

true story , i wonder how many new players stopped playing cause of the aloje guy and the Pride clan.
    I lost many friends cause of them and they are keep whipping the whole server everyday. The pk system is at its worst so this is not the problem for them .
    Someone must do something,im one step away before quitting .

3. Dropson

Dropson User

Same story on Rose server. Hope next update will change something. Hunting zones are almost empty.

4. Zetka

Zetka User

Is there NO GM controlling servers ? Come on ! Dont belive it !

5. Zetka

Zetka User

Any official answer from Innova ? Are U even reading this forum U made ?

6. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

GM don't read the forum, you can contact them throught support. Game is designed like this by Korea, Innova is just a publisher.

7. Dropson

Dropson User

You are digging your own grave by this kind of answers. Everybody knows the NCSoft create this game, but you should have ability to force some changes basing on the users feedback because you take money for the game, otherwise, you will just lost customers - players.

8. Panthro_blue

Panthro_blue User

still no answers. Great support !

9. Constance

Constance Volunteer team

Hey,

what answer you are looking for? PK is part of game, designed by KR developer team, currently there are no plans to change it. Only one think is not allowed and that's asking Adena or so for no pk. In that case contact support team, also you can always send you your feedback to support.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  10. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

The game itself protects the PKers, since its Pay to WIN. Ofcourse you will not invest 10-20-50-100 k $$$ if you know there is a even slightly chance of dropping 15k $$ epic or etc.

Every aspect of the game is to soak more $$ from customers.

It not PKers faults its Developers fault. The pkers just abusing that.
    May 27, 2021

Constance likes this.