1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Dread solo xp

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by allmight187, May 19, 2021.

1. allmight187

allmight187 User

ok so i keep seeing these dreads rush attack and jumping all over the place while solo xping and here i am just stuck in one spot. they seem to target further spots and jump and rushing. i was wondering if there if this is a macro or a bot. target a close mob then target a distant mob. sorry if this is a confusing question i cant find a better way to describe it lol.

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

You use the ingame targeting system and a mouse/keyboard macro to jump/use skills.

3. allmight187

allmight187 User

i get that part but would anyone know which macros are being used i would love to start doing this they seem to be way more efficient xp wise lol

4. allmight187

allmight187 User

i have macros set up but they are targeting further mobs than i do currently outside the close mob range maybe mine are set up incorrectly i don't
    know lol

5. Naether

Naether User

Honestly i'd say its the outgoing dps that matters. If you can kill fast enough you can go ahead and jump into another spot and so on and so forth. Best way imo to do it is with an out-of-game macro like razer synapse or whatever.

But mainly you need to be able to kill really dam fast. xD