1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Apollon Clan

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by KanohAgito, Jun 7, 2021.

1. KanohAgito

KanohAgito User

Hello there players

i whant to inform you that a new Clan named Apollon is here and ready to roll.
    Every week the 10 first players with the most Contribution will receive Adena as reward.
    If you are new player feel free to ask anything in Clan chat and we can guide you as best as possible.
    Find us in the Clan Entry.

I wish you all Happy Exp Time. See you in game"KanohAgito
    Discord: https://discord.gg/CV4Mgtxx

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  2. KanohAgito

KanohAgito User

Apollon clan just hit Lv.4 and we celebrate. In the following 2 weeks 1.07 till 15.07 we give double adena on Contribution poins every week plus the first player will get one Stone for Timing Zone(Isle of Souls,Primeval,Atelia,Strom Isle) for free. I wish you a happy gaming all of ya.

3. KanohAgito

KanohAgito User

Apollon Clan just hit Level 5 and we are so happy for that. Thanks for your support. If we keep it up... end of this month we will reach Level 6. The double Adena Event continues till 15.07. The mails adena and other rewords are already sended to Apollon Clan memmbers. What are you waiting for ??? Join us and enjoy the game as never before.