1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Dragon Slayer Event June/2021

Discussion in 'Activity' started by N3ss4h, Jun 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. N3ss4h

N3ss4h User

Hey guys... Hey GM's
    I don't usually complaim about the game but what the hell is going on this Dragon Slayer Event?
    A Dragon Weapon Event where there aren't Dragon Weapons on the market? Is it possible?

I'm really frustrated because I'm spending my money on this game, my friends and others players are spending their money too and we can't even buy a Dragon Weapon because there isn't, just Slashers and Shapers... and also, the rate for enchantings it is ridiculous fail/fail... lol

What do you guys think about this event?

2. Pocobr

Pocobr User

I agree with you ...

This event is frustrating, I don't see dw in the game...

I've never seen a dragon weapon event that doesn't have a dragon weapon.

The game lost its essence, it no longer drops items from mobs where it could create items etc. Today we are amercer from a server where money speaks louder and buys everything, a server where the new player has no chance to grow without investing money.

Not to mention the very low enchat chance where players have to spend a lot, a lot to work out.

Where's the GM?

3. HyperMetroPya

HyperMetroPya User

in the last event, (mamon keys) I think it would be that name, since the first day I could see items coming out, in this so far nothing.

4. Ignorante

Ignorante User

I was waiting for this event months ago... it is a disappointment!

I opened a ticket complaining about it.

@NC/4GAME/GM's do something!!!!!