1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the current situation of the server, and the problems that can be avoided.

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by machiasu, Jul 2, 2021.

1. machiasu

machiasu User

Hello everyone, I just arrived a week ago at the server, I come from another official server. My first impression on this server, I mean prime, is that it seemed to me that it has a very good community. However, my joy did not last long. I found bots, yes bots, those that ruin the economy of all servers.

Those bots that annoy and ruin things, I understand that people are going through difficult economic situations, but there are many ways to earn a living. If you don't start taking action and take action on the matter, this server will go broke in 1 month. That is sad, because many players spend money, money that you earn thanks to them.

Please do something so that this does not end that way, I do not care about p2w, I can always achieve it with my own effort without spending no more than 50 euros. I understand that you need to earn money, I do not complain about the ridiculous price of The current box that does not have much that can be used. There are people who dedicate hours to this, who dedicate time to assemble their knight and play with their friends. Do not let a great opportunity go away because of the inability to act.

I have hopes for the server, this has just begun, my best wishes to all, let's make the best server, it lasts as long as it has to last, but that it be better than those that already left.

effyh and PrimEverDream like this.
  2. HeyListen

HeyListen User

They have to do something ...

PrimEverDream likes this.
  3. Hellwing2020

Hellwing2020 User

This is the End !

4. anduandu

anduandu User

They could not stop bots since IRO released. Its been almost 20 years, and it 'll always be. Unfortunately, there are too many lazy players.
    Jul 3, 2021

Players always must take screenshots and send email to support team. This is a serious problem

5. Hugag

Hugag User

GM's just should get more active. go around and find them on farm spots they always are.
    dont just bann them - ip block them. since they are just bot accounts anyway and wont hurt the player.

6. Lelo's

Lelo's User

7. anduandu

anduandu User

Yes, they seems harmless and probably only can go to low level monsters for dropping cards/items. However, there must be an oline GM like old Euro Chaos. They were always looking for bots and punished them (permanent ban/jail).

If 4game can handle this situation and solves it, I believe this server is going to be much more better than now.

8. Miami_Mickey

Miami_Mickey User

I think what most people dont understand ist that the botting "community" is putting like 10 times more effort into making bots work, than 4game is to prevent bots from working / banning.
    Ip bans don't work, the whole botting system is so advanced nowadays, that the ip is switched automatically / bots run on multiple ip addresses via virtual machine and probably via vpn to change the ip. And the whole account creation process is also automated..
    So if some bots or ip is banned, the "bot program" has already created 10 new accounts and runs on some virtual machine on different servers.
    I actually don't know how other servers are able to deal with this, but I think on official servers like euro the "profit" for botters is just as big as it gets so the effort into creating such complex bots is worth it for them I guess.. it is sad because those bots are also sold to others and I don't get why someone would pay a monthly fee, but there also are a lot of those people..
    So RIP Prime I guess

9. machiasu

machiasu User

Look, the solution is very easy, more control, do not let the bot reach rogue, I mean cut them from the training ground, you ban a bot that is in the wild farming tharas, ok behind it is followed by a thief on the way to rogue, there are solutions, but if the staff is lazy I don't see that this is going to change.
    Another thing is that those who use bots, are stuck in the discords where people play this server, so if someone mentions that he is going to report "x" bot that saw him farming in "x" place, they warn him, or he They warn each other, some are very organized, others not so much. But this has to be attacked if not later the server will go to hell. I speak from experience, I played in re start, iRO odin, and several official servers.

The other thing is that the program they use, I do not know if the staff has people with technical knowledge in computer science, I do not know, it was always my doubt because those who manage the river servers are so negligent, warportal is tremendously incoherent, but these 4games beat him, the situation has to be faced, if they expect people to report the bots then they are waiting for everything to go to hell, because this forum is dead, the ticket system seems **** to me, I mean it's like waiting that I tell you how you have to do your job, and ok not bad, but what do they expect people to denounce for them to act?, if it is evident to everyone's eyes, on the map of Zeroms, in thara frog, Spores , etc, vadon. Sometimes I do not encourage me to continue farming, people spend their money to have fun they do not stop, but how can they do it if there are bots everywhere? And this has just begun, if you do not take action, prepare to kill the server, because that is what you are doing, letting the server die.

10. effyh

effyh User

+1

The staff is totally non existent, they just want to make money without fixing anything while they are afk. I keep waiting for a database of the server and explanations about the licenses that have been taken (exp tables for example), as well as the lack of transparency.
    As proof: this forum, zero responses.

11. machiasu

machiasu User

upload_2021-7-6_22-36-0.png
    This man here 24/7 ,and nobody care...this ****.EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES,where are the STAFF?,PEOPLE SPEND MONEY IN THIS GAME.I SEND FAX NOW TO GRAVITY CORPORATION.I need know some things about the licenses.

12. effyh

effyh User

Homework has been around 15 or even more hours (that I saw) there.

machiasu likes this.
  13. machiasu

machiasu User

i count 2 days...

effyh likes this.
  14. Maxgol91

Maxgol91 User

I will not tire of repeating that the problem can be solved simply by linking the account to the phone in the game client. Since Innova has already thrown off the fight against bots on the players, then at least if the bot breeder's account is banned, it will be problematic for him to create a new account.

15. Petite vache

Petite vache User

Without much reflexion from my part, it seems a good idea, although I don't like giving my phone number to innova at all.
    But I would do it if it could save the server from the numerous bots (i've seen too much already).
    I doubt innova will take much action concerning that problem.
    I hope, but doubt.

16. Yasummy

Yasummy User

The server started recently and is already dead. I was excited about the experience on a EU Server, but apparently it's just another "private server", with more p2w and less fun. I don't understand what the problem with Acc Bound gears is, I want the equipment to work hard in the game, I don't want to be forced to buy something in RL money.
    Apart from the bots, I completely agree. Sry bad english.

17. Petite vache

Petite vache User

What makes you think the server is already dead ?
    I honestly want to know.

I have leveling up several characters in many different maps, and recently doing the sea hunt, and met many people in many places, many of which I could talk to and helped me too. There is a bot problem already (i've seen several in a few maps), however for now the economy doesn't seem to have taken too much of a toll. There are parties in many well-known leveling spots (spores, bigfoot, orc warrior, magma, evil priest). However yeah the cash shop is already... bad, but I still see creamy cards and such being sold and having an interest, in spite of the existing cash-shop items that are better.

So although there are many problems with this server, and how it is handled, for now it seems to me it is lively and may be fine ?
    Which makes me really curious (sincerely) about why you're saying it is already dead.

18. Yasummy

Yasummy User

The guy is happy to level 99/70 and then sit in prontera, with the server empty.

19. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

Did you just refered to your previous post with "The guy"...... well that says alot about you or your attitude allready.
    Anyway i yesterday was at Petit which is only from 71 to 85, so your done there in few hours, and there was 2 FULL 12 ppl Partys going on the whole evening and also i only reconed one endow multibox.
    So i wouldnt call this dead allready either, and rather share Petite vache's opinion that there might be problems to be solved.
    Such posts just make it worse keeping people away, which belive that its true.

If you refer to the forum activity, it has been said very often, that the server is mainly talking on Discord.

Petite vache likes this.
  20. Tatsui

Tatsui User

Ragnarok RT was an example of bad management of warpportal. They launched the game and as far as i know there were no BOTs. But sometime after the launch BOTs started to appear and what they did? Almost nothing. They tried to update EAC but the game bugged with the update so they undid the update. This happened 3 or 4 times and always the update on EAC was rolled back because of the same bug. That's, for me, is called incompetence! Then the server "died" with 200 players as far as i can tell.
    On the other hand we have the example of EAC in bRO. There were a lot of BOTs there but they update the EAC everytime the BOTs comeback and the result is that there is no BOTs there anymore bacuse of two motives:
    1- They update EAC everytime the BOTs reapear. The BOTs dissapear for 3~6 weeks, sometimes even more, then they reapear and bRO updates the EAC and so on.
    2- The game there is full pay to win. The items that the monsters drops has almost no value in the market. All the good items for woe and for pvm are cash items.(that's a negative point but it is what it is)