1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I make a pure forger?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by PrimEverDream, Jul 4, 2021.

?

Should I make a pure forger?

Poll closed Jul 19, 2021.
  1. No use of a pure forger

25.0%
  2. Blacksmith is enougth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Withesmith is necessary

75.0%
  1. PrimEverDream

PrimEverDream User

Hi, I was thinking of making a blacksmith pure forger.
    Should I make a pure forger? isn't it better to buy from people already made a pure forger?

If you think it's still a good idea to make a forger, should I stay blacksmith or going withesmith really necessary?

Also, would you let a merchant leech from you in a party? What's the etiquette about this?

2. ALV57

ALV57 User

Leech is not cool, u can do one with a dual account so u xp it so no leech
    And idk with enriched ori and elu i think that's not like before,
    but if u like u can play it, good luck ^^

3. -Barak-

-Barak- User

To do so alone, you need two (premium) accounts, one with your forger and one with your killer-char. You need on that (or on a third) account a bless/gloria priest aswell to buff your forger while forging.

Your killer-char needs potions, defensive gear and moreover (carded/elemental) weapons for the maps you wanna leech, which alone will cost several millions - for each weapon.
    Your forger needs forging gear, which isn't for free aswell, beside, that his best headgear is a cash shop item.
    Your forger needs a sh*tload of materials, because he will fail for sure now and then, regardless of your forging-odds and especially when forging very very strong elemental stuff.
    You have to buy the materials on the market or farm them yourself, which will take massive amounts of your time.
    Your forged stuff will sell not very well, simply because you are not in the top ten.
    To reach the top ten, you have to waste another sh*tload on oridecons, which might be reduced a bit by investing real money in enriched oridecons at the cash shop and wait for your lucky day during the occasionally held "boosted refinement"-event to get your forged weapon(s) to +10.

If you lost your motivation now to start a pure forger, good. That was my intention ;)
    It makes zero sense especially not as new player!

If you some day don't know, what to do with your billion zenies and/or your kafra storage is about to burst, because you hoarded your whole gaming time every iron ore, iron, coal, steel, elemental stone, oridecon and player luck. Then is your time for a pure forger ;)