1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quests and consistency

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by Metho, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Metho

Metho User

Hi, as in the title I want to elaborate on something...

I've been playing this server for the past week or more and I'm baffled by the quality of job changes. Archer/hunter had a guide somewhere but I was able to search for it so I'll let that past, but Blacksmith's I cannot bear...

First of all, I couldn't find any guide on the internet on how to do it and if didn't for a kind soul who told me where to start I would be still enraged. The quest starts and after some questions, you need to find an NPC, yet if you try to find him in navigation he doesn't exist; his in-game name is Blacksmith... That's because Hugel isn't out yet and it's just a temporary state of the quest, still a very poor and inconsistent execution.

And there is more. The second NPC tells you to give the crafted weapon to a specific NPC, for I was told to give it to Bismarc, yet again this character doesn't exist. HIS NAME IS BISMARK. Either no one cares for this or too lazy to fix those, because I don't believe no one found this yet.