1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bots?

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by PrimEverDream, Jul 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. PrimEverDream

PrimEverDream User

Hi,
    I'm surprised to see that there is so many people being followed by priests, I guess those are bots
    It's quite against the idea of an mmo to play alone like this
    What can we do about it?

I saw someone talking about reporting this, but I don't know how, and if it even has some use

2. Hugag

Hugag User

those arent bots. they play with 2 accounts.
    its just basically undoable to play ragnarok without a priest.

so thats the only way.

3. Appx·

Appx· User

Why is there such a fear of bots, you see bots in everything, facepalm.

BTW, if u find a bot, take replay and go to support for reportin this.

4. LoLitsNeal

LoLitsNeal User

I have literally seen zero bots in this server so far and am level 80.

5. anduandu

anduandu User

It's not a bot mate, they use dual account and everyone can do that. For heal, buff or endow. You can also open a second account, there is no illegal move in this.

Because you already have to play with your second account, you have earn xp etc. This is not a bot situation.
    Jul 10, 2021

I just reported yesterday a LK named "Mantovani" .He is leechin his lk in parties, and always wings. That's a problem and reported him. There are too many bots actually. As I read from GM, they have an action for this and banning all bots step by step.

6. Appx·

Appx· User

You don’t understand the difference between a bot and a person who held down one button to wing, or wrote a simple macro. BTW, for 2 weeks i don't see bots.

7. anduandu

anduandu User

I only see a player who wants to leech himself to rest 11 players in a party. Doesn't matter macro or bot, it is not allowed. But yeah I also don'T see any bots or maybe I didn't encounter with them.

8. machiasu

machiasu User

"for 2 weeks i don't see bots" you are a comedian...

9. g3heim

g3heim User

I wish people would think before accusing someone of botting. I had so many people KS me just because they think I'm botting because I just don't wanna talk when fully buffed and killing/farming stuff. It's called efficiency...

10. Appx·

Appx· User

Once more else bot reporter, can u upload a replay?

11. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

You first of all should decide if you want to talk about Bots here or multiboxing.
    Multiboxers are not afk lvling they just handle 2 chars , so they are working for their Progress.
    If this is ok or not (and up to which level) is to be decided by the provider in my opinion.

12. iiPhy

iiPhy User

As g3heim said , most of it is just players being as efficient as possible with their progress , and there's nothing wrong with that. When i'm leveling up with some exp boost active , i just want to kill as many mobs as possible , if someone comes my way , i'll just wing somewhere else to not get bothered.

Although i'm not denying the fact that there most likely are bots on the server , even tho i never saw one . Why you may ask , i see people selling an absurd amount of crafted stuff that requires a lot of different items , with how old the server is , i have my doubts about the legitimacy of those crafted items.

13. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

i just found an example where multiboxing goes a litle bit far in my opinion also im usually not agains it. Did it on others servers as well with Soul Linker and Priest. But this guy just dotted about 30 novice corpses in Sograt desert, probably to Detect when Dragon fly mini Boss is up.....

I dont know thats to much in my opinion.

Name "Rei01"..... up to "Rei25" i saw when i just checked if its up few minuts ago

14. Bingzu

Bingzu User

GM please investigate these characters in beach_dun3. I'm pretty sure they are bots.

Crusader 188-260
    Rogue 884-740
    Rogue 889-308