1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so.. how do people get 99/70 so quick?

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by Hugag, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Hugag

Hugag User

i did lvl now with groups by spore, bigfoot, orcs and now hode.

i lvl with premium since 2 days many hours. and im just lvl 52 hunter.

i dont get how ppl get within few days lvl 99 high classes.
    i would know it, star gladiator leech but its not possible since the monsters are too high lvl.

can someone tell me the secrets? lol.

and dont tell me manual boxes, taht wont do it.

2. HeyListen

HeyListen User

time, perfect leveling spot and manual

3. rmrg88

rmrg88 User

not just a group, a good group. And yeah, alot of time :p

4. Appx·

Appx· User

U r not a knight, u dont have cafra shop manuals.

5. pupu-

pupu- User

Cheats.

6. Adeodatus

Adeodatus User

Easy:
    Then, there are also base and job manuals (+50% EXP), premium (+50% EXP) and species-specific rings from the cash shop (+15% EXP per ring = +30% EXP when two are equipped)

So if you paid enough money initially, you would get an EXP boost of +180% EXP on the first day and +155% for the first week

With an optimized party(12 people), it's really easy to get to 99 fast, even in a single day, since you do no longer need that many EXP to reach 99 in renewal

For example, from level 98 to 99, you need a total of 4m EXP (non transcended) or 6,8m EXP (transcended)

Just to put that into comparison: an Anubis gives 4198 EXP at level 98 with 1x rates, meaning 10705 EXP for the first week with all the boosts mentioned. That's a total of 374 Anubis for the last level. Of course, that's not optimal, best case you go bio lab or magma dungeon at that level where you can get between 1500 and 2000 EXP per mob before EXP boni, so about 4000 to 5000 EXP per mob with all the stuff above.

Of course, there is also the ensemble skill "Mr. Kim is a rich man" that adds another 60% EXP on top of that, so you can get about 6000 EXP from most mobs there. If you uses the basic modifier for a full party (0.27 times per party member for the 320% bonus), every member will still earn up to 5000 EXP, meaning a total of 800 monsters would be needed for the last level.
    I think leveling there from lvl 80 to 99 should be possible in two days with the right boosts and a decent party that knows what they are doing.