1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Disconnected after 1 Min ingame

Discussion in 'Technical Questions' started by Pregisa, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Pregisa

Pregisa User

Played on my hunter and then switched to my merchant to make a shop, after setting up prices I got a Disconnected message.

I hopped in again and there it happens again...

I tryed to restart my PC and close all applications but it does not solve it.

Everything was fine till now, And i Did not install anything on my pc eversince I started playing RO Prime.

So theres no explanation for that.

Please help me solve that, Im on a premium subscription and cant play.

Attached Files:

2. Adeodatus

Adeodatus User

I had the same problem for their old RO server, in my case, I had a VPN program installed that was,back then, wrongfully identified as a cheating/hacking software, thus disconnecting me after a short amount of time in the game.

You should check your installed programs, if you have a VPN client, there's a chance that the security program of this server will determine it as a cheat tool and forcefully disconnect you from the server, even if the VPN program is not running/active.

3. anduandu

anduandu User

That's weird, I never get dc when I'm online. My game disconnect only when I open a shop with my merch, it disconnect after a while. Do you play with wireless or ethernet? I don't know what to do, maybe repair files or something?