1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rogue equipment

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by Dirkman, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Dirkman

Dirkman User

Heya, noob player here.
    Are there any surefire pieces of equipment for Rogue that I could work towards? (Daggers/armor pieces/cards) Tried to google stuff, but I can't seem to find anything that would apply to this server.
    Thanks!

2. Petite vache

Petite vache User

Hi !
    What are you looking for ?
    Very basic gear for farming or more PvP oriented ?
    Or maybe better gear for farming ?

I am not a rogue player however I might have some ideas according to what you wish to do.
    If you're every new and have no money, I'd suggest getting a Pantie / undershirt combo fast, as it's wonderful for leveling (+10 flee / 5 agi is basically 15 flee and a bit of aspd).
    For weapons, if you're going Dagger (since bow is also an option) I'd suggest Gladius with 3 slots.
    Elemental Damascus should also be a good option if you don't always have Endow from a sage / aspersio from a priest.
    But since both seem to be common on this server, I'd say Gladius with cards according to what you want to do is a good start.

If ever you want a bow, a good one overall for damage is Orc Archer Bow.
    I think I saw one for sale so it should be available on this server.
    But since it's expensive, gakkung bow with 2 slots might be a better idea.

If you are looking for PvP weapons, I'd say status ones might be better, so any 4 slotted weapon like Main-gauche should be good ?
    And for PvP gear, the usual survival cards (thara frog, raydric, pecopeco / evil druid, matyr).
    Also for PvP, if it's as other servers and I'm not mistaken, you want to have high dex for divest so zerom*2 / drops*4.

But this gear will be useless for PvP so if you're looking to farm, either gladius with 3 cards for what you hunt and endow, or elemental damascus (fire is often a good idea imo).
    And orc archer bow should be one of the best bow available that'll help you for all monsters.

I might be mistaken on something here, being new to the server too, and as I said, not a rogue player, so if anyone has any other suggestion it's welcome.
    But I think what I wrote here could be some guidelines and general ideas that work well.

Good luck to you !