1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to reset stats

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by Sajuuk, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Sajuuk

Sajuuk User

Hi,

how i can reset stats? How much it cost?

Thx

2. Petite vache

Petite vache User

Hi. I don't think there is a way here.
    Simplest way if you're not rebirth is either to re-create a character or go 99 and rebirth.
    All i've heard of is the Neuralizer for skill points, which is some millions expensive in-game because it's a cash shop items.

Official server tend not to have any stat reset possible though, except when introducing 3rd classes maybe.
    And even like that, it's not something that you should hope for :/

3. Sajuuk

Sajuuk User

Oh ok... i want to make a supernovice, but reach 45 like novive is very difficult and a long way... i'll need ATK and VIT to make it faster, but like supernovice i need INT and DEX (for my build)...

4. Petite vache

Petite vache User

What you could do is level your novice by leeching it, which means (just in case) creating another account with something like an archer (easy to level up) and then party with your novice and archer and sharing XP while your novice on your main account is sitting in a safe spot (anywhere if maps with no aggressive monsters). That or finding friends or a party.

A caster Super Novice is really hard before job change, although it's easier once super novice than a melee one, especially if you don't have much equipment.

(Also VIT doesn't increase attack speed nor dodge. I think you meant AGI which is agility. VIT (vitality) is useless on a novice / super novice because of its incredibly low base health).

Good luck !

5. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

There was something similar to the Neuralizer for Stat-Points on other renewal servers ive seen so it might come in a future update. But i would not build my char to take the risk unless someone from the Staff will say that it‘ll be comming.

6. Petite vache

Petite vache User

And even if it was coming, it would so expensive (since cash shop) that its use would mainly be for high level (rebirth if possible) characters.
    Because it's faster and cheaper to leech (or ask for / buy a leech) a character than paying that much money...

But yeah also we're not even sure it'll be a thing here.

7. Adeodatus

Adeodatus User

I don't think it's so hard to level as novice pre SN if you go for INT/DEX as long as you focus solely on DEX until level 45. There is no point investing into INT , and you will need any DEX you can get to damage the monsters anyway, since the mobs you will want to level on are spores and bigfoots. once SN getting INT is easy, as leveling is not that hard with magic.

just grab some cheap orc warrior card and silver guard from the market (or farm one/a few in case you have another character) and you're ready to go, novice has some decent weapon options (orcish axe, town sword, cinqueda) and even an accessory with slot you can actually buy without the high weight added to it.