1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class figure accessories from the cash shop

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by Adeodatus, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Adeodatus

Adeodatus User

Does anyone know if the thief,swordsman,acolyte,archer,merchant and mage figure accessories only apply their extra effect (e.g. 5 crit for the Merchant Figure) on the specific job Merchant, or does the 5 crit also apply to Blacksmith,Alchemist,Mechanic and Genetic?

They seem a little pricey to buy if these effects only apply specifically to the 1st jobs and not their respective 2nd/3rd jobs, which is why I want to know if anyone has bought them and experience.

2. Chayze

Chayze User

It seems/sounds like the bonus is actually just for the 1st classes.

3. Petite vache

Petite vache User

It won't work on evolved classes, for example, the merchant figure won't work on blacksmith and alchemist.

I went to see the script of these items and what I found is for Merchant figure :
    { bonus bStr,1; if(Class==Job_Merchant) bonus bCritical,5; },{},{}​

Baby leopard card, which goes in a set that work for merchant and blacksmith / alchemist has the script :
    { bonus bLuk,3; if(BaseClass==Job_Merchant) bonus bUnbreakableArmor; },{},{}
    You can see that merchant figure specifies "class" which is a strict requirement, while the set specifies "baseclass".
    So pretty sure figures headgears won't affect 2nd jobs.

I didn't buy any of them but I wouldn't dare waste money like that :/​

4. Adeodatus

Adeodatus User

Hmm, I guess for the mediocre effects they give (except the Merchant one) they are pretty overpriced, given you can use the effect for about 40 base levels at best on this server.
    Maybe they should consider dropping the price to something like 40 cents so people actually buy them(or customize the script to include the upper jobs)...

5. Petite vache

Petite vache User

I agree, currently it's simply a waste of money in terms of stats.
    The only thing that could make them interesting is their appeal as a "cute" headgear.
    But I doubt this design will appeal to many.... and they are not even costume so people won't want to wear them in WoE / high level content.

Yet I think 4games will not change the script of these items, ever.
    So it will just stay here in the shop, overpriced useless items that will only be sold, mainly, to people begining that don't know what items to choose in the cash shop :/