1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massive Lag Spikes

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by FouLou1988, Aug 4, 2021.

1. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

Hi there,

Is someone else getting huge spike lags every now an then, when either a player enters the screen, or you walk in to some area where an Spell Effect is active?
    It not always happens but quite often, it seems to be always when its a spell effect which was not on my screen for a longer time. Therefore it not happens very often with my own spells.
    I already assigned the Nividia GPU to the Ragnarok.exe in the nividia settings since someone told me it could help. But since i can only start the game via launcher i doubt that the system even reckons it.
    I cant get the game in to the nividia Experience game centre either. Which worked on other euRO verisons i played.
    Tested every single Graphic Setting:
    Direct 3D HAL
    Direct 3D T&L HAL
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

I wonder it shows 4x Intel but not one single option is Nivida anyway.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro on an XMG Laptop.
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz
    16,0 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (Obviously the mobile version)

If anyone has an idea it would appreciate it, since its killing me quite often.

Edit:
    I think its like i feared jsut found the activity list for the GPU and
    doesnt look very promissing. Only the Innova.Lancher.exe is listed there not Ragnarok.
    Told Windows 10 to use "high performance" as well.

Like i said i allready set p the ragna.exe to start wih tthe Geforce Card and also have the Nividia 3D-option "preffered graphic Processor" set to "NIVIDA High Performance Processor".

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  2. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

Can any of the Staff here tell me which exact ".exe" i have to set up to use my Nvidia i norder to get this working.....
    This is really getting anoying ....