1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SIGNING UP

Discussion in 'Technical Questions' started by sadikoHH, Aug 25, 2021.

1. sadikoHH

sadikoHH User

Good night guys, I've been all night trying to register by email to play ragnarok online prime, it has been impossible, when they send me the email for confirmation, and I click on it, it does not redirect me to anywhere, I have sent an email to support, but they have opened a ticket for me which I cannot open because I am not registered ...(yes xd, sounds crazy) what else can I do to talk to someone from the team to solve my problems? Thanks

2. ALV57

ALV57 User

Yeah i have the same issue with google account, can't confirm via email was annoying, just do a normal account without google, u should be ok, that's very strange, need a key to confirm but never good lol, just do a standard account not google ****, have fun =)

3. sadikoHH

sadikoHH User

Yeah mate im trying with a standard account (same issues with google acc), i tried changing mail adress, changing countries, changing passwords....but the same thing happens, the verification link redirect me to 4game web, thats all...:(sorry for my english

4. ALV57

ALV57 User

u do it in the app 4game right?
    cancel vpn or proxy if u have maybe
    find a way u need play that game ;)
    Try another email service maybe