1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CASH SHOP.

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by Yasummy, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Yasummy

Yasummy User

Revoclassic has the Silverine system, so people like me, who can't add EURO as it's too expensive, can buy items from the cash shop.
    I learned that RUPRIME does not have this.
    Can anyone confirm, if in the euroO Prime, silverine box will arrive? Because, with an account bound and no silverine box, it's just complicated to continue. Does anyone confirm whether or not it will have silverine box? Thanks.
    Sry bad english.

2. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

I dont get that all the Cash shop equip is account bound anyway. Like someone on another Thread allready mentioned:
    The money will be spend by someone anyway.
    So by reducing he anount of players willing to play on this server, because they must craft their +9 suff on their own, 4game just loses money.
    (A lot of people dont want to craft +9 stuff and rather farm Zenny and buy it)

We lose people to play with on the server, 4 game loses money, this is a lose-lose situation for the provider and the players.

...... i just dont get it

Petite vache likes this.
  3. Yasummy

Yasummy User

Yes, in fact I agree that removing the account bound, provides much more movement of CASH SHOP, as I would say that 90% of those who do not live in Europe, would never buy a cash shop, for example the Rideword Hat for 10 Euros.
    I just wanted an answer, if they are going to implement the Silverine Box, or remove the account bound, for the sake of the server. I'll probably be paying until I get a confirmation. If it doesn't change, I don't give 2 months for the server to lose more players.

Petite vache likes this.
  4. Petite vache

Petite vache User

No announcment has been made anywhere.
    I would think they will implement silvervine and such but...
    I don't understand why they make things account-bound.
    People won't buy things twice for two accounts.
    On the contrary, they will, for a good part (and I count myself in it), not buy anything because it cannot be traded...
    Especially when the items are **10** euros each...

5. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

Not to forget that if they would create a stable server (meaning stable player base) they would have a solid income each month just from the premium pass. If you start to lose players, that solid base income breaks.

6. Yasummy

Yasummy User

It does not matter anymore. People speak ill of Brazil and I agree. But after seeing this server, it's a total shame. I'm done! :)