1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizard fails: a report

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by WeversII, Aug 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. WeversII

WeversII User

(Only for people interested in WIZARDS)

So, everybody who had played WIZARD after is running to a trap (É CILADA BINO).

Recently, the server offers two types of groups: Solo killers (Lv 5 ~ Lv 99), surrounded by a support (Priest and Sage), and party together (Lv 84 ~ 99, only in mag_dun02), offering a versatile set of builds.

Nevertheless, Wizards have had troubles in both ways (mostly after Lv 7x), because the maps with solo parties, demand direct confront against aggressive monsters, requiring high flee to face the target, also, the opportunity to be accepted on a party full of Brandish Spearests is well diminished.

The party together way, requires good cast, hp and 99% of the times, non-interrupted cast, which demands phen or bloody butterfly cards. In other words, you need to be lightly rich to buy a card and a Clip [1] (since Nile Rose [1] quest isn't available yet).

So, just for you to know, in this server, at this actually stage (updates ans stuff), being a Wizard never being such a dramatic time...

Hope this ends with Rachel Uptade.

~ The end ~

2. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

Just go the regular party route......

13-33 Ant eggs (solo) -> 33-49 Orcs -> 49-71 Hode (->You can solo imobile geographer from 65 if you want to, or Grand peco from 63 in party)-> 71-83 Petit -> 83-99 Dark Priest...

Skills required -> Fireball and Soul Strike (Napalm Vulcan if your High wizard)

its as simple as that.

P.S: All 3 are very fast casts so no much dex required you can almost go full int

DeathWard likes this.
  3. WeversII

WeversII User

Have you ever played with a Wizard in Petit or Dark priest? Its hard as ****, die a lot, lots of potions, and its hard to kill.

Its not that simple.

4. DeathWard

DeathWard User

Try to get crafty with the spells your class provides. Firewall, the green slowing thing... or perhaps if that's not your playstyle, search for someone who can mob for you and you kill them with AoE.
    Just because your class doesn't fit the common meta of petites and dark priests doesn't mean you can't have fun with it and find a way to make it work.

5. WeversII

WeversII User

I'm not saying that I'm not having fun. Its just a report to new players, to be aware the difficulties of the class.
    Compared to other servers and old mechanics, It is very different to leveling Wizards.

If you gonna be a Wizard in this server, be prepared.

6. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

i have a friend who level with me threw this route. It wasnt easy as wizard for him, and yeah he used orangge pots which i did not need, but it wasnt terrible deleveling or something. he missed out on soulstrike on first run so it would have been even easier.

However high Wizard was no problem at all his napalm vulcan one shoted Petit and DP. So it'll be ok for your second run through.

WeversII likes this.
  7. WeversII

WeversII User

Amen!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021