1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Item database ?

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by Zav0d, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Zav0d

Zav0d User

Hi guys, is http://db.irowiki.org/db/ a legitimate database for this server ? Don't wanna spend days trying to get item that can`t be dropped at all =(

2. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

you cant find a perfect database. I use ratemyserver.net ...... but i know that for example crimson equipment isnt ingame yet.

3. Zav0d

Zav0d User

You know about crimson equipment, but what about others ? How can i know is there a pistols for guns ? Spending weeks trying to farm nonexcited items ?

4. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

you can check the market to ensure it. if there is someone selling it it can be found..... (catalouge can be used to search for items that are sold)

And well.... there is not to many items that where added to "Old" monsters. I just kind of remember what the original mobs did drop back then, so when i look up an item in the data base and it seems unfamilar i know.

When the update for the newer stuff is not out yet you wont be able to enter that area anyway, so you cant spend months of farming it. And when new big updates are released it releases with information on new mobs and drops.

its really only about very old mobs. Crimson stuff is the only that came across me so far.

You could also join a bigger guild and ask the veterans.

5. Nuageization

Nuageization User

6. Zav0d

Zav0d User

No pistols at market, at all. For example - monster Holden, one database says it drop Soldier Revolver, others don`t. =( Spend few days farming it, loot no pistol but 2 novice hats =).