1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

CONTEST Fancy cosplay

Discussion in 'News' started by Yumi, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

[​IMG]
    Good day, dear players!

October is already here which means that Halloween is just around the corner! A significant part of this holiday is wearing gloomy or funny costumes. Let's imagine that you've been invited to a Halloween party in the style of Lineage. Unfortunately, the costume which you have ordered before is going late, as a result, the party is at risk. What is going on? Are you going to miss the celebration? Of course not, you should urgently find a way out of the difficult situation!

We announce a new Halloween low-budget cosplay contest. Participants need to craft the character using the materials inside and around their house and post the photo together with a screenshot of the monster/character/boss from Lineage2.
    Important notification (It should be you as a person on the photo portraying some monster/character/boss. We respect your enthusiasm about crafting Lineage2 characters from toys and paper but it is still a contest about cosplay and your personal involvement in photo materials).

Conditions

♦ Applications are accepted from October 8th to October 26th inclusive;
    ♦ One participant can upload only one application;
    ♦ The main criteria for the victory would be simplicity, creativity, "low-budget" part, and a high level of similarity with the character;
    ♦ Add your nickname and indicate the server in the same post;
    ♦ The work must be created especially for this contest and wasn't previously published elsewhere;
    ♦ Your work must not break the rules of the game, the forum, and the current legislature of Luxembourg. Official contest rules can be found here: https://eu-new.4game.com/legal/4game/4/;
    ♦ You agree with the fact that Administration has the right to use works, you presented, in marketing, advertising, and other purposes;
    ♦ The winners will be decided by Lineage2 Team. Results will be uploaded on October 28th.

Prizes

Among the participants, we will select 5 of the best cosplays. They will receive codes with a prize that depends on the version of the game they play.

For Lineage2 players - 40000 Einhasad`s Golden Coin
    For Lineage2 Essence players - 40000 L-coins

This thread is only for work submission. You can discuss the contest > HERE <
    Winners

At the time of the announcement of the competition, we sincerely did not expect that it would be so difficult to announce the list of winners of the budget cosplay competition. For a long 3 weeks, the contestants competed among themselves in resourcefulness and ability to use an original approach to creating an image from Lineage2. It is worth noting that the participants did it very well and the competition brought a lot of positive emotions to both the players and participants and the Lineage2 team!

Top 5 cosplays:
    • AtaiG. Great idea and its implementation. We applaud to the formidable Baium!
    • Shoyul. A beautifully detailed cosplay of an orc mage. And no less wonderful companion-unicorn!
    • Eirius. Simplicity is the key to success. This was once again proved by the wonderful cosplay of Petram, which is almost impossible to distinguish from the original.
    • Lmhotep. There is a replenishment in the group of cosplayers inspired by orcs. Meet the orc dominator with a formidable weapon!
    • kkks4life. Captain Bathis is the guardian of order. Mirrored armor and weapons help in battles and draw attention to him.

Congratulations! 40,000 Einhasad Coins or 40,000 L-coins, depending on the version, are yours. Prizes will be awarded on Friday 29.10.21 on the character indicated in the contest post as the winner.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  2. BDSMSPANK

BDSMSPANK User

server: Core
    character name: BDSMSPANK

Attached Files:

3. AtaiG

AtaiG User

Essence server: Purple
    character: Elureni

https://imgur.com/a/FGeeSJv

me as Baium.
    Check this out: I can even eat some of the costume parts when I get hungry at the party.

Items used:
    - old coat - Baium's flesh
    - trash bag - trousers
    - chinese fast food soup -ornaments on trousers
    - bananas - spikes
    - permament marker - tatooes
    - duct tape - Baium's flesh sculpting (nice abs)
    - wool - hair ornaments
    - white courtains and towels - for hair
    - vacuum cleaner pipe - massive collarbone
    - tangerines (for lightning his skill, eh)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    DvorakL2 likes this.
  4. Eirius

Eirius User

Lineage 2 Essence: Purple
    Character: Niele

Cosplay: Agathion Petram

Items:
    1. Carton Box
    2. Some Leaves

[​IMG] Petram_Niele.jpg

kkks4life, Megita and DvorakL2 like this.
  5. Shoyul

Shoyul User

Happy Halloween for all!!!
    My low in cost but not in efforts cosplay is a newbie orc mage. Mithril tunic, stockings, gloves, boots and Voodudoll weapon.
    My little sweet Cecilia, the goat is an unicorn
    , i know orcs have no unicorn summon. Cecilia is an Enchanted velly unicorn.;)
    Unicorn horn:
    -paper
    -paint
    -strings
    Orc costume materials:
    -My old yellow curtain (this is why i made Mithril set beacuse i had this color fabric at home) i sewed to skirt and shoulder armor.
    -Cardboard paper
    -Some kind of flexible material what looks like polifoam. That rest after we changed the wood floor. (normaly we used under the laminated wood floor prevent cracking sounds and dust)
    -Many-many-many paint!!
    -Some office tacks and thread
    -My hated push up bra. Thanks for many layer of paint it's now hard as a real armor :D
    Shoes:
    -a poor, well-worn pair of my autumn boots
    -paint
    -polifoam
    Hair:
    -A bunch of hairspray.
    Hair accessory:
    -chopsticks
    -modelling clay
    -paint
    -a brown socks who lost his twin during the wash
    Mask:
    -old halloween witch skirt tulle, string, paint
    Body:
    Paint!! (was hard to wash off, i think my belly button still green :D) I tried paint six pack on my belly, that is the lighter spots. :D
    Face:
    Makeup and paint
    Ears:
    -that funny flexible polifoam thingy
    -paint
    Weapon:
    -sticks from my garden
    -bale string
    -paint
    Place:
    -The beautyful velly at end of the street, 5 mintes walk from my house. (Mecsek forest)

If you worry about why Cecilia heads in weird position, don't worry. Goats if see something interesting behind them make this really funny and lovely neck twist. We must used leash on her in the forest, beacuse that is the rule. She enjoyed, ate many tasty tree chips (leafs). <3

I hope you will like it! :)
    Best wishes: Sofia-Earl from Purple

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    Katsuma likes this.
  6. Shoyul

Shoyul User

Sorry, i'm so dumb i wrote Purple and can't edit my post. I always forget i transfered myself to Ruby and i should call it Ruby. First i wrote Blue... Ahh too many changes at last year. Sorry, i'm not a complet idiot. :D So Earl from Blue what been Purple and few months ago transfered to Ruby what once was Pink or Rose. Idk. I'm lost.
    :Facepalm-l2:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  7. DvorakL2

DvorakL2 User

Lineage 2 Essence: Ruby
    Character: Gigante
    Cosplay: Orc

Attached Files:

Katsuma likes this.
  8. L2Titan

L2Titan User

Server: EU Essence Ruby
    Monster: Guardian Basilisk
    Char nickname: Titan

Attached Files:

DvorakL2 likes this.
  9. Lmhotep

Lmhotep User

Server: EU Essence Ruby
    Cosplay: Orc Dominator
    Nickname: Lmhotep

Used material: paper, wood, paint, glue.
    upload_2021-10-25_12-14-23.png

Attached Files:

DvorakL2 and Katsuma like this.
  10. kkks4life

kkks4life User

Server: Lineage 2 Europe
    Nickname: Djasur
    Cosplay: Captain Bathis

Captain Bathis Cosplay.jpg Captain Bathis Screenshot.jpg

Eirius likes this.