1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blacksmiths Blessing

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by BlackZero500, Oct 24, 2021.

1. BlackZero500

BlackZero500 User

Hey there. Im playing Ragnarok again since a month or so ago. Before that i played when it was first Released in Europe so im pretty new to many things here.

So i wanted to know how to get those Blacksmiths Blessing items? I mean i understand what they do, they protect your equipment while upgrading. But where to get them? Ill have to say im pretty relieved they arent in the Cash shop like those items often are in F2P MMORPG's but i havent seen one of them, not on the filed nor in player shops. Id really like to know how to get them.

2. FouLou1988

FouLou1988 User

Well, if they would be in the cash shop, it would actually be better. Instead they can randomly come out of dhomvir chest which randomly comes out of „Costume Eggs“ from weekly cash shop rotation.
    So it is an RNG Loot of an RNG Loot of cash shop items. :Roflmao:

3. BlackZero500

BlackZero500 User

WTF?! Thats hard. So theres no way to actually get them ingame without Cash Shop Items? Aside from buying them from others i guess. But seeing how you have to get them i do not guess many would sell the Blessings. Thats a bummer. They could at least be boss items or something. Or for some kind of Weekly Quest or whatever.