1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

CONTEST Share your mastery

Discussion in 'News' started by Yumi, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

[​IMG]
    Hello Elmoreden!

In the section "Guides" you can always find some useful information, but time is merciless to knowledge: at one point it destroys even the most famous axioms. Elmoreden is changing, which means that new game mechanics appear. The Ivory Tower Mages are revising their libraries again. Share your knowledge with other players and earn rewards worthy of the wisdom of Master Hardin!
    Timing

♦ Works are being accepted from October 29th to November 16th inclusive
    ♦ The winners will be announced on November 19th.
    ♦ The awards will be distributed on November 22nd

Terms and Conditions

♦ The subject of the guide can be anything, but it must be relevant to the current update. Topics for newbies or new content are welcome;
    ♦ The guide should be published in the "Guides" section as a separate topic. In the title of the topic, be sure to add [Contest]. Example: "[Contest] Guide: Siegel Hell Knight / 2021". At the beginning of the topic, do not forget to introduce yourself (indicate your nickname and your game server);
    ♦ Information in the guide should be accompanied by screenshots or videos for better visualization
    ♦ The work must be created especially for this contest and wasn't previously published elsewhere;
    ♦ One participant can upload only one application;
    ♦ You agree with the fact that Administration has the right to use works, you presented, in marketing, advertising, and other purposes;
    ♦ Your work must not break the rules of the game, the forum, and the current legislature of Luxembourg. Official contest rules can be found here: https://eu-new.4game.com/legal/4game/4/;
    The winners will be decided by Lineage2 Team. Results will be uploaded on November 19th.

Recommendations

♦ To upload pictures to the forum, we recommend hosting Imgur or any other. Upload the picture, copy the direct link. On the forum, insert this link through the "Image";
    ♦ You can obtain information about items from the knowledge base;
    ♦ For the comfort of the readers, headings, and subheadings are best emphasized in bold / italic / underline. You can use different types and sizes of fonts, but the main requirement is readability. Do not use more than three colors in the text (the default black is also considered a color).

Prizes

I place - 40 000 L-Coins
    II place - 32 000 L-Coins
    III place - 24 000 L-Coins

Incentive prize - 8.000 L-Coins. The number of incentive prizes is determined by the Lineage 2 team.
    Winners:

We sincerely thank you for participating in the guide contest! You have made a huge amount of effort to teach beginners the difficult art of Lineage2 and the team believes that you have performed perfectly well. It was a pleasure to read your works. Places were distributed as follows:

Top 3 guides:

1. Loree. with a Cardinal guide. An excellent example of a guide to a specific class. The author tells everything about the class in detail, starting with the minuses and problems of the class and ending with how to behave at the Olympiad!
    2. Lmhotep. A useful version of the guide for beginners, where the author covered topics such as how to take the first steps in the world of Lineage2, explained specific locations and terms in detail.
    3. __i7__. A strong representative of the character guides, where the author describes the ideal character boost and describes what caused this or that choice. "What happens when someone mess with the bird class", as the author сlaimed :)

Please, winners, send me (@Yumi) pm on the forum with a head labeled "Give.Me.My.Prize"

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2021
    Loree and __i7__ like this.
  2. BjorK.L2

BjorK.L2 User

"Incentive prize - 8.000 L-Coins. The number of incentive prizes is determined by the Lineage 2 team."

Any about this?

3. MeFuriel

MeFuriel User

I guess they decided incentive prize number 0. :D sad not even smal gift for participation...

4. BjorK.L2

BjorK.L2 User

:(:(:(

5. BjorK.L2

BjorK.L2 User

6. Loree

Loree User

I think she has been absent, I have not yet received an answer either :Unsure:

7. BjorK.L2

BjorK.L2 User

But it seems that the top three have already received the award.

8. Loree

Loree User

My guide is #1 and I haven't received anything yet :)

9. BjorK.L2

BjorK.L2 User

:eek::eek::eek:

10. BjorK.L2

BjorK.L2 User

Any news? :3170::3337:

11. Loree

Loree User

Nope, still waiting for an answer from Yumi
    :022:

12. __i7__

__i7__ User

did u look at u wharenhouse of the toon/server that u said on u guide after sent pm to yumi on forum? Maybe is there.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  13. Loree

Loree User

Thanks mate, it was actually in the warehouse :)

14. BjorK.L2

BjorK.L2 User

So apparently he only won the top three and the incentive coin part was fake :( Yumi doesn't reply to the message, so I can only deduce that this is it.
    I just wasted my time. :Thumbsup:

15. MeFuriel

MeFuriel User

Yumi was last seen: Nov 19, 2021

16. Constance

Constance Volunteer team

17. BjorK.L2

BjorK.L2 User

[​IMG]

Was the given incentive award 0? o_O
    The only prizes given out in the warehouse were the top three. :015:

@Yumi