1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homunculus Exp

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by -Barak-, Nov 9, 2021.

1. -Barak-

-Barak- User

Hello,

I just realized, that the homunculus exp table is exactly the pre-renewal one, although the exp table for characters is (more or less) the renewal one. This means, the homunculus needs 5-6 times the exp my character needs:

For level 90-99
    Homunculus: 76m
    Character: 16m

The homunculus gets only 10% exp from my character, if it does plainly nothing. This means factor 50-60 or in other words: it would take forever to reach 99 with the homunculus as non botting solo player.

Of course the homunculus should engage in battle too, just to get a bigger slice of exp, BUT...
    My alchemist is base 63 and I went to sohees with my blob. Blob is base 14 with wooping 186 hit. Sohees need 293 hit. They comit rather suicide than letting my homunculus kill em ;P

And this is the next problem: Mobs, that are killable by the blob don't give enough exp, not for it and especially not for me. If I move to harder mobs, the homunculus stays simply useless, because it is one-hitted or unable to inflict noticeable damage.

Will this be corrected or are homunculi not loved that hard on this server?

2. -Barak-

-Barak- User

Could a GM please respond, if the exp-table for homunculi is the wrong one on purpose (aka "feature") or an unnoticed bug?