1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class Change to Swordsman

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by Hairclip, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Hairclip

Hairclip User

Hello anyone who might be able to assist me,

I've just started the game and I'd like to become a Swordsman, but I seem to be stuck on the class quest, The Swordsman guild master asks me to complete a test, and this seemed to be some obstacle course that is 3 stages (According to the quest window info) but after completing the first stage, I'm now in a room with 3 NPCs, a Monk NPC called 'Buddy' and 2 Prontera Guards, one of the guards Congratulates me that I have passed a checkpoint, and another is asking if I want to give up. The monk says "My master does not like noise, please wait in the living room quietly" and gives me the option to 'wait' or to 'go outside'

I have tried the following
    • Talking to the 'Give up' Guard + Re attempting the 1st part of the obstacle course, it still returns me to this same room.
    • Waiting around ... Around 15minutes + and nothing eventful has happened. (The quest says I must complete this within 10 minutes)
    • Talked to Buddy NPC and chose 'Go outside', I was sent to somewhere in a Juno Field and killed by a Harpy

I'm not sure what else I am missing, did I do something wrong ?

I've included relevant pictures in the spoiler below.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. -Barak-

-Barak- User

Double click the chat "drawing room".

3. Hairclip

Hairclip User

Update: After attempting this several times for a few hours now, I finally got lucky and a portal appeared at last so I was able to go through to the 3rd stage ! (I still have no idea what was causing the portals to not appear, however)

I did try this before, but it said my job was inappropriate to proceed or something in red font.

I just re-attempted the Swordsman quest again and there was no Monk NPC at the first checkpoint, I got to the 2nd Checkpoint this time but there was no monk, and no portal so i cannot proceed to the 3rd checkpoint.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021