1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Returning player/Jugador retornado.

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Zalamer, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Zalamer

Zalamer User

Hello!
    I haven't played L2 for many years and I find myself at a point in my life where I would like to go back to L2. But I have seen that NCs do not have servers in the US here 4game takes them.
    But I have a problem, that no matter how hard I look, I don't know what to play on the EU servers, if normal or essence ...
    I would like if someone could explain to me a bit how both versions are because I really would like to go back to L2.

Thank you very much for your time,

I read you!

All the best!

------------------------------------------------------

Hola!
    Hace muchos años que no juego L2 y me encuentro en un momento de mi vida, en el que me gustaría volver al L2. Pero he visto que NCs no tiene servidores en EU aquí los lleva 4game.
    Pero tengo un problema, que por más que busco no se a que jugar en los servidores de EU, si al normal o al essence...
    Me gustaría si alguien podría explicarme un poco como están ambas versiones porque realmente me gustaría volver al L2.

Muchas gracias por vuestro tiempo,

os leo!

Un saludo!

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Gameplay is kinda different on Awakening and Essence even if they share the same basics. On both, you will need wallet to make further progress. Just on Awakening, you can play for free, hit the big wall, and you think later if you want to invest or not. Sadly, for any newcomer, it's hard to stay even with the free items.

Have you ever played on Awakening version ? I suggest you to give a try on any server to check yourself.

If you are looking for the very old Lineage 2, it's not here that you can find it.