1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discord and wiki

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by LS/Lexelle, Dec 18, 2021.

1. LS/Lexelle

LS/Lexelle User

Hey, I'm new to this server but a long time RO player.

I was wondering if the community had a discord?
    Same thing with a wiki, I'm familiar with private server wiki's and iro wiki, but this server seems to still be different.
    I suppose the same question applies to market information, such as ragial or similar.

If anyone has any information on this, I'd love to know.

If this doesn't exist, I'm in the process of making a guild and community on discord where I will build up guides and wiki entires, which I will also post over here.
    These are entirely fanmade and may contain mistakes, which is why I'd like to know beforehand if these things already exist, as I won't have to put the effort in otherwise.

My guild will also be very new player friendly and focused on social and leveling, rather than WOE.
    The discord would be available to anyone playing the game.

All of this, again, is only if these things do not already exist, it's not my plan to encroach on territory.
    I have checked the forum pages and have not seen anything indicating these things, hence this post.

Thanks for reading!
    LS

2. LS/Lexelle

LS/Lexelle User

Edit: I have since found the community discord, I would still love to know more about everything else.

3. SoulPotion

SoulPotion User

Yeah, our community is not very big or united. At least not in the forum. BTW I did not know about this Discord

4. Mowapowa

Mowapowa User

Don't know how to join the discord either... Any help?

A wiki seems to be a very cool idea. Did you begin something since your first post?

5. SoulPotion

SoulPotion User

6. MoreCheese

MoreCheese User

the link is expired, could you post a valid link pls