1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

BEST PVE CLASS ATM ? for Single Target & for AOE

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by paguu, Jan 11, 2022.

1. paguu

paguu User

info for F2P player, meaning best pve class for poor player equipped with exalted weapon/armors and ~110 lvl

2. paguu

paguu User

zzzzz
    forum dead ?

3. Pleistoros

Pleistoros User

Forum is dead, most players are now on discord. Also your question have a problem...you seek absolute truth:) where there is none.
    Here on Core you cant play FTP(without PA>>>no adena or drop when vitality is gone)...you need atleast PA and I doubt you can pass lvl 107 with only exalted/gifts from game...I mean probably you can go to 110 in 1-2 years.

But for what is worth...try Eviscerator or Maestro, you are not so gear depending due to -30% hp skill on normal hit.

4. paguu

paguu User

my point which class shine mostly for PVE farm compare to others with equal equipment (but not end game equipment, but middle grade equipment)

5. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Yul Ghost Sentinel shining more then you have Death Knight and Tyrr Titan/Dreadnought/Maestro. You have also others tyrrs and Eviscerator but at some point, Eviscerator will struggle later.