1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Tyrr Maestro vs Eviscerator

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by paguu, Jan 19, 2022.

1. paguu

paguu User

Which is better Tyrr Maestro or Eviscerator? And why ?

Golem spirit/Heavy punch:
    "There is a certain chance to deal damage equal to 30% of the target's HP after a standard attack."
    dmg equal to 30% of the target's current or maximum HP, the description is not clear about that

Golem spirit/power & heavy punch/gravity switch are the same right ?

Is the chance for those lower for higher lvl mobs ? (same as your char lvl, but higher than the lvl you got the skill).

Is the chance for those lower for yellow/red mobs ?

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

One has the chance to remove 30% HP, another one has the chance to deal X5 your damage. Both skills only work for auto-attack so it doesn't apply to skill.

There is a fix about level difference now, it won't work on red/pink mob since there was an abuse.

3. paguu

paguu User

30% of which hp, current or max hp ?

So for red/pink dont work well that was expected, but what about on yellow ? and is it the same proc rate or its lower?

What about the skill performance (proc rate) on mobs 110+ with char same lvl ?

4. Pleistoros

Pleistoros User

30% from curent hp no max, for yellow mobs its not 30%...its lower, round 10-15%.
    Its working only for normal mobs not for RB, proc rate have fix cooldown....3 sec if i remember correctly but trigger is influenced by faster hits.

I would choose Maestro...here why:
    -you have the gollem who fight on your side...its true only up 110
    -at some point you can gear Maestro and switch to AOE(i mean 1-110 go solo target normal hit with dual swords/ dual blunts/fists with golem out hiting mobs-he do 30% damage also and after switch on 1 h blunt and skill damage)
    -higher HP and you can carry lots of items...he is a dwarf...

5. paguu

paguu User

ty i was thinking the same + tyrr have more buffs :p

can you tell me the golem skills and golem atk compare to char atk pls (meaning golem atk xxxxx, char atk xxxxx), i am asking coz learning golem req rune stones. (and for returning player like me they r not so ez)

6. Pleistoros

Pleistoros User

It doesnt matter golem stats, he do only 30% hp damage...but the last skil upgrade is at 105 so that mean he is efficient for mobs lvl max 108 ish(ex:Aligator, timezones,etc) after 108 mobs the skill simply will not work and he become useless :D.
    Its not a must to have it but lvl up its a bit faster.

7. paguu

paguu User

soo Burning Mechanic Golem have separated skill with the same effect like golem spirit or golem spirit/power is a buff only for golem ?

and two more questions:
    1. Can the hit from golem power proc be CRIT ?
    2. Does golem spirit/power work with spear, meaning can it proc on all targets which spear hits or it proc only on main target ?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  8. Pleistoros

Pleistoros User

Golem spirit its a buff...as long as you have it so your pet does...
    Its a buff with static 30% hp damage...if its static we cant talk about crit.
    Its said there "30% of the target's HP"...that mean it will affect only target's HP not all mobs in range.

I would really want to see you going for grocery shoping...I think it will take you like 2 days to decide what to buy:D:D:D:D:D

9. paguu

paguu User

hahaha
    uf i am stupid forgot pets get your buffs :p

what about the other two questions ?

1. Can the hit from golem power proc be CRIT ?
    2. Does golem spirit/power work with spear, meaning can it proc on all targets which spear hits or it proc only on main target ?

10. paguu

paguu User

and you are forgetting you get golem spirit/power skill on lvl 106, and last lvl on mechanic golem is on 105

11. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

He already answered you.

1/ No

2/ Only the main target