1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Aria-to-Core transfer: questions and comments

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Cheers, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

all the items can go into your pwh you will just be unable to add new items into your pwh until you move the items back into your new cwh if you are re-instating your clans. i.e your pwh on core could be 528/200 and you would need to move items so that your pwh was back to 199 to be able to put something new in again.

regards.

2. St0ne

St0ne User

where did u read about transfering castles and ch's ? :d
    maybe u wanted to write they will not be transfered,then i can agree ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
  3. Lirelin

Lirelin User

"all items from clan and castle warehouses will be transferred to the clan leader’s warehouse." quoted from https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=10926

4. St0ne

St0ne User

haha :d
    and where is it anything about castles and ch's ?! :d
    pls read properly :d

here u go:
    "8.fortresses and clan halls will not be transferred."

5. poporrus

poporrus User

read ur quote from madleine again:
    so castle and clan wh will be transfered... what about personal wh?

6. MoonWa1ker

MoonWa1ker User

taken from the announcement: nickname change. nicknames of aria characters, not taken by core population, have been reserved, which means that one cannot create a character on core with the nickname identical to those reserved. if nicknames of the characters from aria and core are identical, then characters from aria should be assigned new names. so i play at aria so my main is in aria. if i have name1 in aria and name1 in core when the transfer takes place i must change my aria name whatsoever even if i want to keep both chars, cus the only solution for me to keep my name on my aria char is deleting my core char? because "if nicknames of the characters from aria and core are identical, then characters from aria should be assigned new names." ? thanking you in advance.

7. TheXenon

TheXenon User

what if i have the same name on both servers and i wanna keep both of the chars? but i want to change name on core char?

8. Tharj

Tharj User

"clan leaders will be reimbursed a clan hall bid" - does this mean that e.g. an aden clan hall is 50kk and leader gets 50kk, or we bought it for 150-200-whatever adena and we will get that back?

edit:
    and what about personal fame and clan reputation?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
  9. Teodore

Teodore User

well the most of my questions have been answered far now, the following is a question and ask about some rare and unique non trade-able & non sell-able items like "mounds", "hair accessories", "xp potions", etc. and some (hard to finish) quest items like the "wondrous cubic", some good "augmented items" and also the "premium user exclusive items".

well ... as it is already well known a lot of players have more than 7 chars in their account(s) at both servers and now they have to take the decision which char to keep and which one to delete ... the decision is not easy but finally we have to delete some chars ...
    ... but ... some of these chars have some unique items in their inventories ...
    ... there is a major problem with the above mentioned items, the players cannot sell or transfer them (not even through the "dimensional merchant") ...
    ... the question is ... what about these items? ... we are going to lose them? ... do not forget that we bought some of them with real money from the "l2 store" and we spent a lot of time and/or "adena" to get the other ...

well, i think that the "innova team" must find a solution for this problem ... something like the unlocking of these items at both servers just for a sort time to help players to transfer these items through the "dimensional merchant" ...
    ... or ...
    ... to give the ability/option to players to transfer these items (or even all the items, even the bound items) to another char (of the same account) from the char who is going to be deleted.

ps: i think that the second proposition is better ... first the player will have to choice a char to delete and then to choice in which of the other chars (at both servers, if it is possible) the items have to be transfered.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
  10. Drago

Drago User

oh please shut the hell up, you are creating mountings out of molehills (creating a problem where none exist), if you dont understand the saying. then include them chars in your seven.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
  11. Patri

Patri User

/delete char from core server

/delete char from core server
    same solution for both, chars in core server will keep same name... so if you re from aria and your name is taken in core then u must rename your character and u will have green name or maybe another color ;p

12. MoonWa1ker

MoonWa1ker User

hm maybe it wasnt clear, i "own" the name in both servers and i want to keep both chars and the name to stay at my aria character. my main is my aria character, so i'd be happy to rename my core character but only an aria renaming option is available.

edit: wouldnt be helpful for example to check if aria/core char in same account possesses the same name and give a name-change ticket so the player can decide whos name will be changed?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
  13. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

u can try to make a support ticket...

14. MoonWa1ker

MoonWa1ker User

thank you i will but for the moment, im hoping for moderators to see this and pass my question to "the team" , since this thread is about questions

15. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

questions have all been forward to the team, when confirmation is available then we will inform you all.

regards.

16. Belux

Belux User

i thing is better give change name ticket to all ppl from both servers, that's give a opportunity to recover names if ppl can contact with core players. or ppl can offer nicknames for adena or something game stuff

17. Earendil

Earendil User

+1

delete players below 27 and give change name ticket to all ppl from both servers.

18. Patri

Patri User

who cares about it, desition is made it, ticket for aria ppl, so u shoulded think what is better some days ago =)

19. Panacea

Panacea User

non-tradable items

dear players,

we'd like to let you know that non-tradable items will not be transferred to other characters if you deicde to delete the characters that own those items. such items cannot be used on other character on one account anyway.

kind regards

20. Gilby

Gilby User

and what will happen with "eu global" when core will die ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.