1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Aria-to-Core transfer: questions and comments

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Cheers, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenris

Fenris User

just liek opening aria - it should be earlier !

hmmm i am curious how they make love with women ?
    they got orgasm in 1 week from that time ? :d

2. TheXenon

TheXenon User

check my post on page 1. i think the most infos about aria is there,if not feel free to ask :)

sooooo i guess i shouldnt go to siege in my tw set with lvl 90 tank xd
    i cant wait to see the mighty 7sins in core :))

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
  3. Krontas

Krontas User

its so funny. all player cried for transfer from to core and now when innova do this they also cry. i know why i didnt approuver this. a lot of things will loose for the player. ch and castle is one thing and dont think you can get a castle back. the gameplayskill on aria is to low that the player can do this.

4. -=Jio=-

-=Jio=- User

i wish this would've been anounced before my last give away of items. refarm of epics is sooooo boring :d

5. RedWind

RedWind User

thx innova :) krontas plz dont spam in every topic.

6. Madleine

Madleine User

wow, thx for that... not...
    so why not the other way round? why not core merging with aria?
    losing a clanhall.. again 3rd time now...
    think i go back to nc west than..
    see ya

7. SirPounchalot

SirPounchalot User

every one is complaining before any details about the transfer has given. just wait and make your choice later.
    why aria to core, because core got way more players, clans and so on.

just until the details and then complain.

most wanted transfer from aria and now your comlaining, gg

8. Gilby

Gilby User

apo bow core 15kk aria 90kk yeah................ market will be f**** up hard :d

9. TheXenon

TheXenon User

the only ones crying here are from vikings clan. and half of them write on the forum coz their leader says so...(it can be seen on the number of their posts)
    they want to stay on dead aria coz they started on the srv months after opening,they like pve more than pvp...

no1 else is crying here except them...

10. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

[​IMG]
    small difference from core-aria, u cant really cry if u lose castles/heroes imo.
    but if it's possible maybe innova can let 14 heroes next month so that the guys on aria

11. eddiesousa

eddiesousa User

nolifers in core and normal ppl in aria :) this will be a fail make fusion with servers ppl from aria will leave when enter core server and see the zerg community like ally (irontron)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
  12. Limaro

Limaro User

there will be such a mess and lots of bugs with database may appear.

13. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

nolifers? lol, 2h a day of good exp and u can get lvl 97/98 in a few month, core is probably easier because it's easy to find parties at any level now, u can also organize random octavis and balok things that u cant do on aria...

14. rippie

rippie User

i don't care what happens, but wouldn't it be more fun for core to merge to aria. why you ask? -> core dudes are so much higher in level+wealth, they can take all castles the first time round. would be a massive pvp event and a good introduction for aria<->core people. the other way around would have no interaction with core/aria people at all. meaning the 2 populations will not merge easily.
    big clash is good :) call it the clash of the titans :)

anyways, ofc. people cry, why -> they loose billions. plus time investment plus real money investment.
    and finally: yes i welcome the change, i hope the gms will make the right decisions to let players+clans to loose as little as possible.

15. TheXenon

TheXenon User

first i was like 132kkk on aria, 460+ on core,3rd,4th place on core around 300kkk i said to myself its not that higher,no biggie...but than i was watching the picture few sec more and i realised that aria top has 577kkk and at 100th place on core he has 700+. dude wtf are u doing on core?!?!?
    trigger almost got more xp in this month than leila from the beginning...i know that at high lvl raids give more xp but still...guys are u sleeping!??!??!

i think i have nothing to do on core with my lvl 90 tank xd

16. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

me to i believe that the difference is to much and many of the top clan of aria may quit, but it's still better than having a dead server. a
    nd even if they did a core-aria transfer the clans of aria would have no chance at sieges/oly.

17. hidden

hidden User

it may seem rly big but i have to ask does players from aria buy - runes, nevits, vit teas,vit maint. also do they have pas... btw after lvl97 u exp much much faster with all the instances, things like this matter.

18. Alarion

Alarion User

what are you talking about? it is just top 100 in core. i feel sorry that top 100 in aria is alomst all server, but not about core bro and there is a lot players on mid lvls 90++ so you will just play with them until you hit higher lvl.

19. likas

likas User

since its called transfer, not merge, i strongly suggest that chs should remain as they are now. core farmers have a lot more adena, its simple - more ppl on server = more adena on server, so even after eventually reset, 90% of ch would remain at old core. 2nd is that, no offence, most of aria players just didn't stand core first month pace which was a bit hardcore or just late a little bit and that was the main reasons to move to aria. what would be the point in farming ~400kk with whole clan on the beginning to buy ch on core, if on aria it required less effort and afterall it would be reset. 3rd, don't forget who is guest here. i mean ppl knew since beginning what will happen to aria but it was their choice to play on dead server (i don't know, maybe for peaceful farm, but as u can see on museum statistic it wasn't so effective or maybe they failed at core on beginning - dunno).

about castles - maybe they should be reset as result of tautee update, but for sure not as result as transfer. anyway it wouldn't change much.
    clans - lvls/crp/clan skills should be transfered, bcos there would be no point if making new clans now and i guess aria players want to have theirs.
    nicknames - again, we are hosts here ;), but well, i guess it should be considered which nickname was first and when, bcos everyone can make 100 toons and block all nicknames from aria.

20. Patri

Patri User

oh boy dont give ideas to lazy ppl!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.