1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Aria-to-Core transfer: questions and comments

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Cheers, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=Jio=-

-=Jio=- User

you do realise that freya, tezza, zaken and istina are instances and they're the most common epics?

2. vengetta

vengetta User

fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Fenris

Fenris User

go nc west and stop making drama u lame douchebags!
    u went to server for pve ? because u knew nobody will touch u on ur little lame server?
    wake up!
    wana stay on ded server go to some private and stay there.
    or go to nc west and play with bots ur choice.

or stop making drama move to core and lets have fun!
    btw there is still possibilyty to buy ch ( for example i know few guys which are selling it)

so sop crying and start playing!

4. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

if someone want can cheat anywhere, this is an issue, what i did detect here, i did read on this forum tons of comment where peoples did cry about bots, what is mean the frost isn't so good also as the innova promoted it.

we have many parties on party matching, but mainly we find players to party from clans, ally and friendlist.

i just told what i think and wish better days.

5. Pantera

Pantera User

what happens if there's a character on core with my (exactly the same) character name on aria? what happens to these characters? someone has to change his/her character's name? and if yes, how can decide on who? i think its a very important question and problem.

oh i see we have disadvantage in these things if we're playing on aria... :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
  6. TheXenon

TheXenon User

mr.pro, even if the top cp of aria had full epic jewelry set they couldnt do **** against cores top cp...wake up,login to core and check top xp...
    and the other thing...how the hell could ppl from aria kill antharas/valakas? dude wake up and come out from ur cave. ur probable another kido from the vikings cry party.

mods said that we have to wait with more infos,others said that we have to wait, what else u need?

7. Pantera

Pantera User

what else do i need? time, for waiting all the time... ;)

8. rippie

rippie User

is it only my impression that only dyslectic people are reading this thread?
    even when i suggest ideas and provide explanations it is flamed upon (i am even welcoming the change/merge).

i would advise gms to just close this thread, flaming serves no purpose.
    to gms: you are doing a good job; don't let anybody give you the impression you do otherwise.

good job to all flamers btw, shows reaaaal intelligence.

9. Zairakh

Zairakh User

dejavu.

(msg2short)

10. Pantera

Pantera User

absolutely agree with u, but. i think this change is a little bit shocking for the most ppl (it was shocking for me too), and this is the reason why they're "flaming" there. we must understand them too. i didn't want to flame, and yeah, they're doing a good job, and we must help and support the team in their work to make this server better and better. but i think everybody must be patient to each other.

11. LillaAnte

LillaAnte User

how is tw on core now? is it laggy in battle? if it is laggy when doing pvp it is no fun at all.

12. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

there is no tw in tauti, dont worry for it ;)

13. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

amusing how non factors on aria discuss politics with (i think) non-factors in core. people leaving from aria? people are re-joining l2 because the move will be made. xp? 480 billion xp i had 3 months ago like i have today. why? simple, who farms mobs when you already have everything you need to win. xp a problem? what you rambling about, xp for a real l2 player is how much time you and your cp spends in the game, it's easily catchable. i'm only curious what they'll do with the clan halls, if they have the ballz to leave what will be at the point of merge a lvl 11 clan with more then 100 active people without a ch.

later edit: +9999999 from all players that came back to the game because of this merge. it's going to be fun again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
  14. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

nice message from a future nonfactor on core :d

15. GYMpower

GYMpower User

nice post mr factor its very hard to be pr0 in server that have less than 100 active people
    100 ppl in your clan or u mean in server 100 ppl?
    and ofcourse dont forget to say bb to your clan hall

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
  16. egene

egene User

another funny part is this: why the ppl who were pwned on aria by 7s, want this clan to fail on core. to prove themselfs what?. if this clan is full of noobs, as many of aria players say, how would you call the ones being owend by noobs?

17. Hax

Hax User

doesnt look different in core ))
    i just hope core gets new refreshing number of people, although atm. aden siege with cc's of nearly 200v200 are way to go in this chronicle :p

18. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

well, what i can say definetly is that if the merge is done under proper conditions, everyone wins from this merge. most importantly, we all, the players get some more and hopefully better gameplay.

19. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

i don't get what's the big deal with the clan halls, in god they are quite useless(although i think they get revamped in glory days). they should just give the money of the auction back and reset the auctions.

20. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

btw, we're sorry about the 2 trolls coming in with the mini-horde. gympower (he came through time from the year 2003 and is adapting slowly to the new l2) and thenabon - getting pwned too much creates serious brain injury. he was close to decapitating himself with the keyboard after failing a party vs 1 hero ud. you'll get to know them well. we're also bringing dogu... enough said. the rest are normal human beings who will enjoy the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.