1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

[Contest] Guide: Ancient Adena and others / 2022 (Vanguard Patch)

Discussion in 'Players Guides' started by Lmhotep, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Lmhotep

Lmhotep User

Hello, I’m Lmhotep from Ruby server.

I prepare already some time ago Mentor guide for newbies .
    I also saw a very good guide published recently - bravo - my fallow collegueas and other players make a very good job.

I do not wish to copy and fallow those ideas so I will go in other direction.

I have a lot of people who I try to help during the game, answer on their question and guide them through game.

I have myself a lot of questions and I support my knowledge by L2 support page with descriptions:

Knowledge base Lineage II (l2central.info)

But some information are missing or are available only in other not understandable (for me) language.
    It could be aromatically translated but still some translations are not good.

I wish to show below some of those missing information and additional my opinion about that is best to invest.

Thanks for reading and have a fun.

Dolls:

In the main items information are missing information about lvl 4 and lvl 5 and also no Antharas doll added.
    Recentlly we did get informtion that will be some 2 additional dolls but it will be next patch.

[​IMG]

Please find table with informations where you will see missing informations.

[​IMG]

Einhasad Pendants:

I did prepare that table to see more clearlly diferences between each pendants.

[​IMG]

BELTS:

I create that comparison specially for myself - to see how this enchant evolve - but I find out on important point for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Conclution:
    Normal belt do not give casting speed bonus - so it is not for mages classes.
    The best to go ASAP to Blessed belt.
    Due to the fact that probability od enchant it same for normal and blessed belt, the best is to create Blessed belt as fast as possible - for example merge two normal belts +4 into blessed belt +4 in Special Craft:

Chance of success is 100% !!
    [​IMG]

Then enchant with black coupons blessed belt as much as you can.
    If you not use black coupons then try to perform more blessed belts +4 and then take your chances to go up with level.

Ancient Adena:

New currency that we have now is required to buy rear items including 4 star books.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To recive Ancient Adena you reqired to participate in a daily, weekly missions.
    Each mission will give you dedicated number of Ancient Adena.

Below you will find list of that missions and the adena that you wil earn.

[​IMG]

So what are the max available earnings of Ancient Adena and when you can buy specific items?
    Please find below table that will give you the answer:

[​IMG]

Above mentioned calculation considers that each mission are performed at time thay are avalible and no mission are missed. If you expect to not perform any of avalible missions you should consider that time to by expected items will be longer then calculated.

[​IMG]

Important remark:
    All the items that are available by Ancient Adena are Sealed but they are available within account.
    So it means that you can earn Ancient Adena also by your other characters.
    You will not be able to do all missions but some of them are possible to give you Ancient Adena.

[​IMG]

To fast perform those missions the best if:
    - during Orc Fort you will be able to do it with high level party member.

- participate in Hunt Transcendent Zone where you will fast achieve level 5th of Daily Hunting.

Time that you need to spend on each additional character dailly it is around 15 minutes.
    I expect that Orc fort mission would be able to performed by 3-4 addtional characters.
    In total you should count that you will spend 1h for your additional characters per day.

This calculation do not include time that you need to spend to bring those boxes up to level that allow you to participate at Orc Fort mission and Daily Mission 76+.

[​IMG]

Each of your additional character within the same account you will be able to buy:

[​IMG]

Conclution:
    If you consider that you are free to play player and you have available 6 other characters around 76 level it is worth to spend 15-20 minutes of your time. If you do not have such characters, well it depends - you can any way level some boxes up to level that allow you participate at Orc Fort and (that will take you only up to 2-3 minutes (with your second account hih level) to earn AA and also exp items.
    But if you are not totally f2p player - not worth to do it.

Let's hope that there will be some p2w boxes or additional events that will give us AA that will decrease time of waiting for 4 star books.

BLACK COUPONS:

Black coupons are avalible for players at each period of season and each new patch that is implemented.
    Black Coupons are able to:
    - restor items that was broken
    - enchant belt, circlet, cloak
    - also black coupon can be used to exchange any weapon to equivalent other weapon with same enchant and agumentation.

There is always frequent question how to use black coupon to get max benefit.
    I will not focuse about restoring broken items or exchanging weapons.

I will focuse on question if better is to enchant circlet or belt.

Please find "comparison" of Circlet of Hero and Blessed Dragon Belt.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Conclution:
    Its hard to compare two different items - but such comparison help to decide which item should be leveled by using black coupon. That is goal of this comparison.

Circlet of Hero are very good and its best to have it to +5 or +6 for a basic player, to reduce received damage.
    In the long run it is also less expensive to increase level of the Circlet then blessed dragon belt.
    But in my opinion if you are free farming person and you more required to have fast mob killing and you have in your hand black coupon, try to increase lvl of your blessed dragon belt. And Circled try to increase by normal enchant (keep always second circled with the same level if the enchanted will be fail).
    If you are PvP player probably better to invest in higher level of Circled then Belt.

Monthly missions:

Please remember that your every box - that potentially fight for Ancient Adena, also have opportunity to give you monthly additional reward. This reward is given when you do your daily missions. It is very easy to get it.

[​IMG]

It is another good chance to get more good free items for the main character.

FINAL CONCLUTIONS:

Please note that above are calculated and described based on my point of view - maybe others more epirianced players have other view and more knowladge. Please also note that my perspective is f2p, those players who can spend a lot of real money will look at this game diferentlly.

gg and hf
    Lmhotep

EkoaEfren likes this.
  2. EkoaEfren

EkoaEfren User

I like the guide, but need information about how can i get Dragon Belt, Eninhasad Pendant, Doll's ... And add, if u know how to work, the new Dyed System.

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  3. Lmhotep

Lmhotep User

Hi,

I will prepare some additional information - after weekend (no matter on the result of the contast).
    I will show all potential options how to get those items.
    Some of the options was already shown by other guides.

Have a nice day