1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feoh is it still worth it?

Discussion in 'Activity' started by SpeedwayGhost, Apr 16, 2022.

1. SpeedwayGhost

SpeedwayGhost User

Hi! As in the subject of the post. Is it still worth playing feoh, is it worth starting with it? I returned to the server after about 1-1.5 years of break, I was left with my old form tyrr maestro changed on red libra to feoh mystic muse, almost no items but at level 112. My question is:
    1. Does it make sense to continue playing this feoh?
    2. Maybe I should change it into storm screemer?
    3. Or maybe feoh is useless anymore and better to make a completely new character? Thank you in advance for your opinions supported by arguments.

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Feoh does more damage now. In term of power, Storm Screamer is better than Mystic Muse.

I don't know what do you want to play but better rerolling to tyrr titan or death knight ... if you want pure power damage.

3. SpeedwayGhost

SpeedwayGhost User

People say Feoh has been weakened. I haven't played for over a year so I don't know. Looking at the rankings, you can see that Feohs are not very popular. Do you think the feohs can still farm well alone and in a party? If the feohs are not so bad, I don't want to change, I already have enchanted skills and purchased passives

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Othres classes performing better so up to you. Or join Discord and ask people's opinions.