1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(25/05) Decisive battle, Colorful runaways, Boosted Refinement Rates & Refinement Sets

Discussion in 'Game Updates' started by RO_Imp, May 24, 2022.

1. RO_Imp

RO_Imp Innova Group

[​IMG]
    The maintenance is over, the server is online. Changelog:

Game updates:
    The Decisive battle update
    became available: new items, dungeons and one big Dimensional Gap to the unknown are waiting for you.

Events:
    — The "Colorful runaways" event has begun. It's time to find them all;
    — The Refinement Rates are currently boosted, it is time to hit the forge!

Shop:
    — The Feathered Tricorn, Wolf King Helm, Highlander's and Rideword hats arrived to launcher with special Refinement Sets.

Finished activities:
    — The Ullr's Trial ended;
    — The experience for Eden Quests set back to standard;
    The Ifrit's Treasure and its sets were removed from the shop and the launcher.
    — The Shadow packs were also removed from the Launcher.

Have a great game!

2. kastarr

kastarr User

Hi,

2 questions :
    - Is the "Colorful runaways" event broken or bugged ? There are only the "Red" and "Multicolor" ones to hunt, no other color, and the droprate is terribly low, I spent more than 2 hours getting 10 Red paints to deliver to Elephainter which granted me only 4 points. So in theory, I should spend about 5-6hrs to get 10 points only to get a random prize that might be not very good (actually, only the Manual and Bubble Gum are really worth it) ? Did I miss something or is it really intended to be this way ?
    - Is the Clan System available or not yet ?

Thanks in advance !

3. kastarr

kastarr User

Well, actually I didn't read well and thought it was only on Prontera fields, now I saw other colors as well, but the droprate is still very low (looks like 10%), looks like very long to make just 10 points.