1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Keep the moss on the Core server intact

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by 9_Adventurer, Aug 7, 2022.

?

Who else has had such sluychs?

1. I!

2. I'll check until I get mine.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 9_Adventurer

9_Adventurer User

I want to inform you so that you know that the character (Akshin) throws the players when the players want to sell something to him, makes the transfer, then refuses to accept twice, writes that you reset it, misleads the characters, then says I was in a party because of this, it didn’t work out the party again gives the transfer and lays down less adena, in this way it enriches itself at someone else's expense in the game. Of course, I understand that this is a game moment. but I'm glad you know that too. but the most amazing thing that struck me is that he writes that if you want your thing back, send what I gave you and I will send you by mail, what an interesting player.

the story is like this, I wanted to sell a lion agathion to a man for 70kkk, the character offered me let's go for 65kkk and I'll give you shilen 7 as a betrayal, I agreed, he offered a deal, and the deal was not made twice, he wrote that he was in a party, and he laid down 65kkk and 7 shilen twice, I checked everything was fine twice, then he wrote that he left the party, the deal is not made when someone from the party kills monsters, so you need to go out and make a deal (it could have refused to make ) here is an option, after which he transferred 7 shilen and 65kk together 65kkk, I wrote to him where you gave me the wrong amount, before that he showed me that he had 65kkk, I saw that he still had a bag, he wrote me if you want what would I return to you agatienne send me 65kk by mail and shilen 7 I will return to you, although he could simply send me by mail or give a transfer, but he refused to transfer.

2. Andreevich

Andreevich Head Moderator Head moderator

This method is as old as the game itself.
    If similar problems arise during trading, you should immediately refuse the exchange. Because it's 99% Fraud.

9_Adventurer likes this.
  3. 9_Adventurer

9_Adventurer User

I checked twice and on the third I was thrown

4. 9_Adventurer

9_Adventurer User

I hope I'll come face to face and walk away with a hell of a pill.
    Aug 8, 2022
    took a course...:9: