1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Single Dagger bonuses.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BGFoReVeR, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BGFoReVeR

BGFoReVeR User

it's question to gms and ppl also.
    i'm othell and i have single dagger but his bonuses doesn't work,why ?

superior dagger mastery

lv.1 – passive skill

increases str+2 and p. atk.+344 when a dagger is equipped. also increases atk. spd.+25% and vital spot attack rate.+5% depending on your str, may reset your skill reuse timers or double your skill duration.

when i put my single dagger i didn't saw the difference on my atk.speed.also when im with dual dagger...
    with dual daggers atk.speed=670,with single dagger=670..(w/o any buffs)
    im sure all other bonuses not working too,so please check this bug,if it's not a bug please tell me why they not working?
    just for info i can say,i'm played at one server god,but there these 25% from single dagger was added.
    thanks!

used information by lineage2.com

2. Vexen

Vexen User

i think the description is misleading and i believe the str+2, atk. speed +25% and vital spot attack rate +5% is static and stays always after you learn the skill; and when you equip a single dagger only the p. atk. +344 is applied.

3. Zairakh

Zairakh User

the 1hand dagger increases the half kill / lethal rate,but on other hand f@ck up hard the skill mastery-reuse.
    atk speed modifier is unnoticeable honestly,guess it was not working properly,cause if it was a passive id have noticed it while unequiping it or switching between 1h and duals...

still remember talking for hours with sprtcs and neme about this ****,best deal test yourself the effects.
    consider also that r and above single daggers dont have critical damage sa,i rly wonder what the heck devs were thinking of removing crit damage special abilities...

4. BGFoReVeR

BGFoReVeR User

as i said it's bug cause i tested it at goddes server where it worked fine .. the 25% was added when i equip the single dagger.

5. zzZzz

zzZzz User

official server??
    l2j and similar isnt official.

6. Razzly

Razzly Banned

it is more likely that dual daggers misses some of description. maybe its also exactly the same for dual daggers. the only difference can be felt when you try to enchant one of those. then it will apply to the specified kind of dagger.

its just guesses

7. tcetso

tcetso User

i also think it is bug. why we have dagger mastery and dualdagger mastery if we have exactly the same stats with both. it is like having robe mastery and getting +xx% casting speed when equipped with heavy armor. also there should not be this bonus "skills will reset or the duration double" with dualdagger.

8. Razzly

Razzly Banned

actually every character has "skill will reset or the duration double" but dagger has another passive that increases that by 1000% so it is more visible...

9. Zairakh

Zairakh User

reuse skill bonus applies better on duals....on single its like 1/10,but basicly u have same half kill rate,single only increase lethal chance effect.

10. tcetso

tcetso User

and i don't understand why reuse is better on duals. it is str dependent, not p.atk. dependent...
    anyway i love skill reset on daggers. yesterday i had 5 times reset on clone attack. 15 clones with rhapsody is very impressive thing :d

11. Zairakh

Zairakh User

lucky f--ker :d ...ive never had reuse on clones,only on some ******ed skills or at best at angel of death,which,until 96,is still weaker than wind riding.
    yea playing elf didnt helped me on the str aspect....

12. Brume

Brume User

bonuses for single daggers are meant for compensation on the fact that for each blow you made with a dual dagger when skilling, you have 1 chance to half kill. this means, each time you use a skill with duals, you have basically 2 dice roll on half kill and triggerings reuse every other things.
    so basically again, on one single hit, you have more chance to trigger an half kill/lethal with single dagger, but less blow. you can deduct that single are actually good for lethal, but not for sustained dps. with tauti, and the updated dex bonus, this will be more remarkable. single if you plan to rely on hk, dual will remains the same.

13. BGFoReVeR

BGFoReVeR User

in pve dual dagger is better,that's the fact,you can't cast hallf/lethal on the boss,you need p atk to do max dmg with normal skills,but if you farming at orbis(we know how much is important half kills there)would be better to use the single one dagger.
    atm tauti is mystery for me,i don't know how it will work there,i hope with 4 blows we'll be more strong than before.

14. Razzly

Razzly Banned

four blows mixed with shadow step, clones, bluff , uppercut will be really interesting. single dagger has really good chance for skill reset.so tauti please come quick or i will reroll to healer (80 lvl now:d)

15. Eska

Eska User

i'm wondering myself about that daggers masteries, well, as soon as i will get any infos, i will post you guys with informations :)

16. eddyta

eddyta User

so many time passed and still no info about that? so hard to fix it or wtf?

17. Anthares

Anthares User

it's not a bug.
    read it carefully again.
    increases str+2 and p. atk.+344 when a dagger is equipped. it means that only str +2 and p.atk +344 is applied to single dagger.

also increases atk. spd.+25% and vital spot attack rate.+5% depending on your str, may reset your skill reuse timers or double your skill duration. this part affects dual daggers too. also increases atk. speed +25% and vital spot atk rate +5%, is there the part "when equiped with dagger"? ;)

you've played on god private servers. skills effects on privates are different. for example: i've played on priv server where bluff chance was ~90% on all characters. here normal bluff chance was like ~20% chance.

18. sekio

sekio User

single dagger mastery is different than dual dagger mastery end of the story u dont have to make any test its been like this since day one its like a tyrr with dual blade mastery and pole mastery . and i can tell u that outside dps superiority to dual mastery single dagger is superior if u have good str

19. Anthares

Anthares User

trust me, duals are much better than single with good str :p

20. sekio

sekio User

i played with both more that 2 month each on boss dual is good but i deal better dmg with my single on blow my best on kartia mobs is 145k with single and 110k with dual but again on boss i use dual for dps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.