1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

CONTEST New Year's Miracle

Discussion in 'News' started by Yumi, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

[​IMG]

The New Year is coming, the streets will be decorated with colorful illuminations, there will be a fluffy Christmas tree in every apartment and in every house. One of the main symbols are the baubles and toys. Tell your fairytale on a whole bauble or in the form of a Christmas tree handicraft. Let a piece of Lineage 2 be not only in your heart, but also on the pine branch.

Conditions

Works are accepted from December 13 to December 25 included;
    To participate in the contest you need to draw on the bauble or make a Christmas tree toy of any recognizable character, monster or item, as well as the logo of Lineage 2 (This includes any visual representation of II, L2, 4game, etc.). Then the result must be photographed and posted in this thread;
    One work — one participant;
    Please be sure to include your nickname and server when you post your work on the forum;
    The Christmas tree toy must be made special for this contest, and the picture hasn't been published anywhere before;
    Submitting work for the contest, you agree that it may be used by the administration for marketing, advertising, or other purposes;
    It is allowed to use graphic editors for color correction. The decoration must be done by hands;
    Contest work must not violate the rules of the game, forum and applicable EU law;
    The winners will be chosen by the Lineage 2 team, the results will be published on December 26;
    Prizes will be awarded until December 29.

Recommendations

To upload images to the forum we recommend hosting Imgur (requires registration). Upload an image, copy the URL link. Put this link on the forum through the button "Image". If the image is large, it should be placed under a spoiler.

Reward

♦ The winners are chosen by the Lineage 2 team, but if you like the work, you should definitely support the author with a "Like";
    ♦ The contest is held for all versions of the game: Lineage 2 and Lineage 2 Essence;
    ♦ There will be a total of 5 main winners, no matter what version they are in;
    Taking into account that players of different game versions can participate in the contest, the winners will receive prizes depending on the version. If the winner plays Lineage 2: 1st place - 32000, 2nd place - 24000, 3rd place - 20000, 4th and 5th places- 16000 Einhasad Coins, if Lineage 2 Essence: 1st place - 32000, 2nd place - 24000, 3rd place - 20000, 4th and 5th places- 16000 L coins;
    ♦ As often happens in contests, there may be more beautiful works than prizes. That's why we've prepared encouragement prizes: 8,000 Einhasad Gold Coins / L Coins. The number of encouragement prizes is defined by the Lineage 2 team.

Winners

The "New Year's Miracle" contest is over. We hope you enjoyed the contest and got inspired with the New Year's atmosphere. It wasn't easy to decide the winners among the many wonderful works and we are happy to present to you the champions:

The Lineage2 team would like to thank you for your hard work! We hope you enjoyed the contest and got inspired with the New Year atmosphere. It was hard to decide the winners among so many great works and we are happy to present you the champions:

I place - AdlerBlitz and his wonderful Christmas tree bauble with Blue Wolf heavy armor;
    II place - molochpope The gorgeous Elf has taken our hearts.;
    III place - Lmhotep and his magnificent Monster Eye Searcher;
    IV place - Essencee Let's congratulate the Christmas wizard with his 3 stars book;
    V place - xIQIx1991 and adorable socks that make the front door look even prettier.

In addition to the main prize winners, encouragement prizes are awarded to:

1)LittleDwarfie;
    2)Mr.QrY;
    3)Damkina;
    4)Deividas32;
    5)Exbyte;
    6)LordOkakushi;

(Prizes will be added until December 30, coins will be waiting for you in the warehouse of your specified account in the game).
    Thank you all for participating and look forward to seeing you in the next contests!

This thread is for submissions only. You can discuss the contest here.

2. molochpope

molochpope User

Lineage 2 Essence - Maroon server
    nickname: Zeros

[​IMG]

Lmhotep, Kirvis, sobek and 1 other person like this.
  3. LordOkakushi

LordOkakushi User

4. LittleDwarfie

LittleDwarfie User

5. Mr.QrY

Mr.QrY User

6. xIQIx1991

xIQIx1991 User

Hello all :)
    Game: Lineage2 Essence , Server : Maroon
    Nick in game xIQIx
    I decorated a little bit my house front doors with some symbolic of game :))
    https://imgur.com/a/dUtRfKM

7. Lmhotep

Lmhotep User

Hello,
    Game: Lineage 2 Essence, Server: Maroon
    Nick in game: Lmhotep
    For the contest I prepared Christmas tree bauble that imits "Monster Eye Searcher".
    Its include 4game logo on the left side and also L2 on the right side.

Monster Eye Searcher bauble

Marry Christmass for 4game staff, all Players.
    Lmhotep

8. AdlerBlitz

AdlerBlitz User

Hi all,
    Game: Lineage 2 (main)
    Nick in game: AdlerBlitz

I create a Blue Wolf heavy armor tree bauble. Its my favourite armor of Lineage 2.

Blue Wolf Tree bauble

Merry Christmas for all!

:)

SombraVerde likes this.
  9. Essencee

Essencee User

Happy Christmas all!
    Game - Lineage2 Essence Maroon server
    Nick in game : Essence

Look what my outside Christmas wizard got! it finalyy got his 3 stars book after those coupons wich a team gaved us for free! :028:
    https://imgur.com/a/wmU5A40

10. Damkina

Damkina User

Lineage 2 Core Server
    Character Name: Armitage76
    "i did my best drawing my character a sigel death knight"
    [​IMG]

11. Deividas32

Deividas32 User

Happy Christmas to all players and staff!
    Game : Lineage II Essence, server : Maroon
    Nickname : Deividas
    My little Christmas tree wishes for all a Baium ring with a lot of +++ on it :p
    https://imgur.com/a/QdXUHos

12. Exbyte

Exbyte User

Hello,
    Game: Lineage 2 Essence, Server: Peri
    Nick in game: Ykuzo

[​IMG]