1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few questions from a beginner

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by ArborLudus, Jan 17, 2023.

1. ArborLudus

ArborLudus User

Hello, I am quite new to the game after many many years, so I got a few questions to begin with:

1) Is there a way to remove cards from weapons/armors in this server? If yes, is the removal for all slots or just one slot at a time? Is the equipment destroyed afterwards? Are there many npc's for this or just one? Any specific items for this?

2) Do you recommend slotting cards for beginner equipment in early game, like the katar (which has 3 slots) for example? Is that worth? Or should I wait for better equipment with cards?

3) How do you recommend leveling up? Just doing Eden Group quests or just go to a specific spot and then fighting monsters in crowds? I got good cards for demihuman/human monsters like exp up, damage dealt up, damage taken down etc. Is there a good spot for that?

4) I also plan to play this with my wife. I will be knight, while she will support me as priest. How do you reccomend this duo to play? We want to level up fast without too much resourcess.

I will be very glad for specific and detailed answers. Thank you for your help beforehand!

2. torragnareks

torragnareks User

1. In the game, there are various methods to remove cards from weapons or armors, depending on the server you are playing on. Generally, card removal is possible using certain NPCs or special items. The equipment itself is not destroyed in the process. The specific mechanics can vary, so it's recommended to check with other players or the server's official resources to learn more about the card removal system and the NPCs/items involved.
    2. Slotting cards in beginner equipment can be beneficial, especially if you have useful cards available. The katar with three slots can be a good choice for card insertion, as it allows you to enhance your damage output or gain additional bonuses. However, keep in mind that you may acquire better equipment as you progress through the game, so it's important to consider the long-term investment before slotting cards into low-level gear. It might be wise to save your valuable cards for equipment that you plan to use in the mid-to-late game.
    3. Leveling up in Ragnarok Online can be done through various methods. Eden Group quests are a great starting point, as they offer a structured progression path and rewards suitable for beginners. Completing these quests will provide you with experience points, equipment, and consumables to aid your journey. Additionally, you can venture into hunting grounds where you can find monsters suitable for your level range. Look for areas where the monsters are densely populated, allowing you to efficiently grind and make use of your cards' bonuses. Exp up, damage dealt up, and damage taken down cards can be quite useful for leveling up faster.
    Finding a good leveling spot depends on your level range and the server you are playing on. You can ask other players, explore forums, or consult leveling guides specific to your server to discover recommended spots for your level and build. Some popular leveling spots include maps with high-density monsters or areas with monsters weak against your damage type. Here u can contact for help.

3. foelee

foelee Banned

ist ein deutscher Begriff, der auf Englisch „enemy calculator“ (Feind-Rechner) bedeutet. Es ist ein Werkzeug, das hauptsächlich von Online-Gamern verwendet wird, um die Stärke und das Potenzial ihrer Gegner in einem Wettbewerbsumfeld zu berechnen. Foe Rechner wird am häufigsten in Strategiespielen eingesetzt, wo es den Spielern helfen kann, informiertere Entscheidungen über ihre nächsten Schritte zu treffen.