1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(25/07) Upcoming update: Illusions [17.1]

Discussion in 'Game Updates' started by Ragnarok Online Prime, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Ragnarok Online Prime

Ragnarok Online Prime Innova Group

[​IMG]
    It's not a mirage, it's The Illusions: Update 17.1 is coming as early as the 25th of July!

Lots of changes await us, including:
    New story chapter, dungeons, equipment, increased maximum character levels and professions.

New challenges:
    A group of rebels led by Elena Volkova have discovered an abandoned mine. It turned out to have been used as a prison.
    All clues led to the Rekenber Corporation. It was rumoured to have attracted poor people from the slums of Laitheisen, who later disappeared.
    Rekenber's management denied any involvement, but the Secret Wings insisted on an investigation. The results were shocking to all....

The secrets of an abandoned mine
    Throughout the adventure, you will encounter never-before-seen monsters and robots, as well as mystical story dungeons for groups of level 110 and above: OS Occupation, Cor Memorial and more.

New levels
    Now your character can get even stronger! The maximum hero level for most professions has been increased to 185, and the maximum profession level has been increased to 65. Skill levels have been added and their balance changed. Illusionary equipment and the ability to enchant it have also been added.

Get ready to travel to Run Midgard and unlock the eerie secrets of the abandoned mine!

A patch note detailing all the changes will be released on the day of the update.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2023