1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core server unfair ruined economy after server transfers

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by GYMpower, Jun 27, 2012.

?

Read text down and vote

1. Its fair everything is just fine

47 vote(s)
    74.6%
  2. Not fair innova should do something about this

16 vote(s)
    25.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GYMpower

GYMpower User

many ppl didnt belive me even my friends when i say after this transfer we will have unbalanced pvp and economy on core server
    i join 1 day ago aria server just to check situation there and look what i seen in 10min that i spend on that server
    i find there ppl that are loling around and saying like "i buy in aria server ant queen for 200kk and when i go core i will sell it 900kk+ "
    here are some screen of those nice aria players that are ready to unbalance server economy with they easy farmed epic

http://imageshack.us/f/819/shot00005g.png/
    http://imageshack.us/f/85/shot00016u.png/

and now those aria players talk how it is unfair if they lose nick or ch in core server and crying about everything
    but no 1 talk how is unfair that those aria players farmed very easy on empty server epic boss jewelry and now they sell it expansive to core players and buy gears and oe it+++++ from selling boss jewelry money and "it result in unbalanced pvp & economy"
    everyone can say whatever want but im sure this is bad thing and core after transfer will have unbalance server economy and pvp

what answer innova have for this???
    is this fair innova???

2. Gilby

Gilby User

i want that aq :d

3. randomm

randomm User

they could transfer chars in ncwest style.. only the equiped gear (armor set, jewel set, shirt, cloak, belt, bracelet and weapon) and max 2.2 bilion adena. this way for sure won't unbalance much the economy cause no1 will come with full inventory of cry's, lol-epics, w/e is cheap there and expensive here. at least this is the ncwest style of making char transfers between servers.

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to appropriate section.

lol guys, market is supply and demand, if there is a demand you will have higher prices, if there is no demand then prices drop...you control the market ;)

5. TereuS

TereuS User

noone forces you to buy aq's at that price, that ppl want to sell them at that price (like the ones that tried to sell frintezza at 800m+) dont mean ppl will pay it for them

6. TheXenon

TheXenon User

tell me pls, whats ur lvl, what gear u have on core that u cry so much about epics and transfer? and pls, how old are u?

and who wanna buy aq when they can have oly ring ( for 60 days while they dont even have to pay adena ), istina ring got 103 mdef( without enchants )

try to think before u post this kind of qq post...

7. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

wts istina necklace, wtb freya o.o srsly, you sure you play god?

8. dafernandes

dafernandes User

where is the 3rd option ? the i dont give a f*ck option.

9. GYMpower

GYMpower User

i dont even need to ask you how old are you becouse your inteligence is on very low level and it can answer me this question
    but i dont wana make this topic flame and to discous with ppl like this im just put u in my ignore list to avoid useless spam from u

to other ppl its not about aq ring and its not about market price up price down
    the question is why is aq+6 200kk on aria server?
    answer is there are more antqueens than active players on aria

let me explain why i made this topic:

aria server is almost old like core server so if we cound boss epic respawn times and farms count
    there are epic jewelry same like in core server just in aria players farmed epic jewelry very easy on empty server
    and i hear in aria there is like 2-3 active const partys that rulled all server and farmed all boss and castles
    to translate: we will have now more epic jewelry transfered than players from aria server

so the problem is that active players from empty aria server farmed many epics
    so they sell aq baium or whatever for billions adena in core and from that billions buy gear/items and oe it+++++++

so we can say its result in economy/pvp unbalance thats the reason why i write this all
    so its unfair to core players that aria 100players have lets say all aq and half baium
    but in same time core 3k players have same amount of boss jewelry

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
  10. Gilby

Gilby User

ofc it will unbalance pvp because with aq ring u will be one shooted by feoh :ddd

11. -=Jio=-

-=Jio=- User

roflnab
    baium was alive for around one week. so much about the megafarmed epics on aria. and we all know for how much we can sell it on core, we're just too lazy to kill it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
  12. TheXenon

TheXenon User

so lets say that aria ppl take 50 aq rings to core ( lol ).

u can be happy coz of that...
    50 rings-> higher offer -> lower price

this kind of situation wont even happen coz there might be lets say 10 aq rings on aria,and i think that core got way more than 10...

obviously the results of the voting and previous posts show who rly is low on inteligence...

13. wolf32

wolf32 User

pointless thread you cant change nothing now and you have to deal with things which are going to happen in soon.
    just let it go dude and stop this cuz you wont change anything..
    anyway http://z0r.de/3068

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
  14. Shanique

Shanique User

qq for nothing... they farmed epics so they have jewels... if they will bring on core 200 qa rings the sell price will be less then 200kk, belive me :p the same with the other things.
    let them do what they want... maybe our lovely allmightyblablabla pt aka hero pt will have opponents on the server... finally someone will be happy xd seems that they were bored till now :<

15. St0ne

St0ne User

hi,
    if ull bring 200 aq to core,prices will drop for 1-2 weeks thats all,later on once aq wll be sold,market will balance back to previous prices,how do i know that?exactly this same is happening when market is spammed with freya neckl-prices can drop even to 60kk(bcoz some noobs selling so cheap;) ) only for week time and then jump back to 100kk+.stop qq pls..enjoy game.

16. tcetso

tcetso User

totally pointless post. they will bring cheap epics... epics? srsly epics? i just pray to god they don't bring many "ring of core" and "orfen earring" coz than we have no chance in pvp vs them.
    you have to be total ****** to play on pvp with aq. unless it is +20 or more. i play rogue and i know i am every feoh's first target. so why the hell would i want weak m.def?
    go play tetris!

17. Silme

Silme User

how could such paranoid even get any friends i wonder ^^

18. TheXenon

TheXenon User

he was planing creating forum accs and vote for 2nd option :p

19. molochpope

molochpope User

why dont u say that items on aria are 2-3x more expensive than on core?
    on aria there aren't r95 upper/lower while on core are sold for like 40-50kk..

20. Aldaron

Aldaron User

dear players,

you must know that the economy of your server is up to you. knowing now that the server will be merge, it is up to you to align your prices with those of core and/or retrieve your items in your inventory in order to relist later.

regarding the "imbalances", it goes both ways, some inexpensive items on aria worth of expensive core and conversely, some equipment will be more present on core and allow you to equip yourself more easily.

hope this post reassure you.
    enjoyable day for everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.