1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Best Captions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Etherial, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etherial

Etherial User

the player's screenshot project is being modified into a facebook event - contest - best captions

in our effort to enrich our facebook page, we would like players to submit any of their ingame screenshots to be uploaded in our facebook page for the competition.
    users that contribute their screenshots will not receive any reward and are only providing their screenshots to enrich our facebook page, but they can participate as caption authors if they like to.

the screenshots that are posted by players here, will be uploaded into facebook one by one (one each week) and will be asked by our facebook fans to come up with a caption for the screenshot, by comment below the screenshot (including player name ingame and server).

caption we mean a phrase - description for the screenshot that makes it funny, entertaining or ironic etc.

winning caption will be chosen every wednesday. the screenshot will be posted in best captions album with the winning caption. author of the winning caption will receive a reward ingame.

to participate in the event with your screenshot only, post em here. keep in mind that screenshots submitted for the screenshot of the week, cannot be submitted.
    to participate as author for a caption - and a chance to win ingame reward just follow our facebook page.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
  2. Kenjin

Kenjin User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
  3. i7i7i7

i7i7i7 User

nice one :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
  4. Alfijin:.

Alfijin:. User

hi,

my small contribution :

recoil shot
    [​IMG]

siege party
    [​IMG]

siege sitting
    [​IMG]

giran harbor
    [​IMG]

heavy arrow rain
    [​IMG]

my point of vue
    [​IMG]

don't touch my healer
    [​IMG]

talking powaaa !
    [​IMG]

lords of giran
    [​IMG]

flowers ! flowers !
    [​IMG]

strange power
    [​IMG]

moirai set heavy
    [​IMG]

octavis under fire
    [​IMG]

antharas lair
    [​IMG]

magmeld stairs
    [​IMG]

bonus! for 3d glasses!
    [​IMG]

nice night.

5. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that previously submitted screenshots were uploaded in our facebook page's players screenshots album.
    in addition, due to event's conflict with the screenshot of the week event, we decided not to continue this event, but to make instead another weekly event in our facebook page. more info will be announced in the community spotlight section.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.