1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Appearance Stones

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hax, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

i demand them :<
    ncwest has them.
    who doesnt know what i'm talking about can check on their site.

2. Gilby

Gilby User

well my post in l2 store thread is about a week and none of gm/admin wrote anything so i think they dont care and we wont get it.

3. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

it might be tauti new content, dont hurry...

4. syzgod

syzgod User

totally useless things. i don't really want it.

5. Hax

Hax User

u haters can get out! its one of the best best best things ever added to l2.
    any armor of any grade r or below with a cloak! helloooo.
    check jasinn's new fraps and say again that thing is stupid :<

6. eXarDo

eXarDo User

that thingie will be rly good to have when everyone gets same looking eternal and ugly r99 weps. iwant

7. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

these stones was a part of a patch what released in korea at 07.06.2012 and released at the ncwest at 20.06.2012. these stones has only one rule to change the looks of your/weapon/accessory to another one's skin.

available 2 type of these stones a normal and a blessed. if you use up the normal example you want make for a twilight leather armor a dynasty leather armor essence ii looks, than the dynasty leather armor essence ii after the combination will disappear, while the blessed stone can keep to both items. but of course its price is higher too (in real life money:)).

as i saw it is popular on the ncwest servers i saw those players too to spend money for it, who before didn't spend money to item shop items.

but many of them i guess still didn't use it up, because understandable, that they not really want use up this stuff for a +3 bound twilight leather boots. i guess mostly the peoples will use them up when they get oed or blessed items.

only one thing is their problem. it is, that many old armors what came to the game mostly around the c4 times has the stocking+robe or the breastplate+gaiters in 1 pieces. so you can't change these armors. example u can't make from twilight robe set a dark crystal robe set.
    but maybe this will be improved by the developers in the future, also i can imagine, that they will add new skins too to the l2 stores what hasn't stats only just work to change your armors look to them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.