1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Beleth event

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MangaWarrioR, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerofyl

Gerofyl User

opening chests is a matter of luck, not information. everyone knew about this event, it was announced on forum early enough

2. MangaWarrioR

MangaWarrioR User

and agen epick fail many ppl with no chest for the all event only empty catacaombs in the wast min. gm say go chek cata for box and no box wtf dudes trololo gz innova

3. QraJr

QraJr User

gz for fail event. only 50 ppl can enter to main room and win 10+ bewrs etc. any gm have something to say ?

4. zzZzz

zzZzz User

event not bad, maybe a bit chaotic... i think u must separate ppl in different zones... huge lags caused by too many ppl...

5. hidden

hidden User

it was rly hard, but gratz innova, u did it u made the worst event in a history of events!

6. MangaWarrioR

MangaWarrioR User

i ting the gm dont heve here acount in that forum

7. Volkner

Volkner User

what a joke of event , ingame they said that everyone could participate in the event without having problems, even the low lvls. i just found empty catacombs without chests and full of dead people crying about the lag and the lost exp. i bought the keys for nothing... and the time? the event started at 6:00 gmt+0 and not at 5:00 like they said. and now the economy is destroyed. fail.

8. Gerofyl

Gerofyl User

actually, it depends on which gatekeeper ziggurat you used inside. i used 3 different ones and got to 3 different catacombs.

9. Sindeya

Sindeya User

event sounded more pvp based, i got rdy for the most epic battle ever like a spartan in termopile... and instead i got to run in disco lights and water splashes xd

next event pls hide and seek with blessed valakas reward.

10. Hax

Hax User

lack of information regarding how exactly we move around and how it will look like.
    the water splashes and sandstorms were totally not needed.
    the small space made pvp rly terrible (still ofc nice to drop 1 tag after another but it was just waaay too small place)
    luck was a too high factor in this, shouldn't have been.

expected much more from this event, thought was good though

11. Komoz

Komoz User

12. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

i only hear about how the economy of the server is destroyed all the time and such things . how it is destroyed ? with bewr ? or with the dyes that droped ? .. all those things will be vanished in 1-2 weeks from people that will try to oe weapons and from people that will actually use dyes .

some days ago people was crying all day about no event's . now some of them cry because they didnt got drops and some other because they got a lot of drops .

personally i was at that event with a really crappy laptop with 4gb ram and a 9600 gt gfx and i was fine with low graphic not all the time but it was playable .

from the other hand yes the pvp wasn't so great because as i saw some clans was more organized and rush to get the final boss .

i really wonder if you guys will be happy with anything at all . gm's trying their best to bring events so all people can enjoy them at least that event wasn't only for the "few" op party's .

13. MangaWarrioR

MangaWarrioR User

ppl cry for normal event week event 7 day event not for so 5 min event lol
    you ting 20 ppl is bether to be happy or is bether all of the searver to have the time and the chance to be lucky and be happy

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
  14. TheXenon

TheXenon User

something like this

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/events/birth-of-draco.php

ps. i rly dont give a **** about event coz im not rly playing but seriously this even sux... 12 bewr ( or more) ? o.o

15. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

i saw many nonawakened players entering. wanna know what happened with them? those crapy devices gms putted there 1shoted em. u think they had fun? i dont think so. not to mention the freezes they were causing to me(just like hundreds of reapers wasnt enough...). in 2 words-another fail. i dont care for drops, but there was no fun too.

16. Patri

Patri User

i dont complain, event it was nice and people is never happy with the things, they always wants more and more, i didnt get any dye or w/e i was just in the "annoying pvp"... but seriously you said everybody could participate in this event, but as temypyt said 3rd class ppl was dead 1 hit for this stupids sand/water stuffs, in 4 words: event wasnt for them!

17. Darkow

Darkow User

bring back some off the old great events that you had to kill mobs/enchant/spawns things for 2 weeks to gain items that is what people want not some 4th class only event was nice to see gm's online but was to short /to random.

18. -=Jio=-

-=Jio=- User

it happened. saw bunch of of these items on chat on aria. bet core had similar situation.
    very luck based event.

cant agree with that. most (reasonable) ppl will keep the blessed enchants till they have blessed r99 to try +6, which are worth quite a bit. as for dyes, yes, they'll be used. the ones who will use them wont need to buy more dyes - lower price, and of course the nice pvp boost from +5+1+20element resist

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
  19. Outblast

Outblast User

wtb draco event when tauti go live tomorrow!

20. Gilby

Gilby User

nice photoshop and lying skillz kiddo :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.