1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Economy in Goddess of Destruction

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by HappyPlayer, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyPlayer

HappyPlayer User

i'm an old lineage 2 player who used to play pre-interlude chronicles and there's something i still don't understand with the god update: how to earn adena in order to set up a character. before, dwarves were very important as they could craft gear and spoil materials/consumables but now i think it might not work this way. a lot of equipment can be bought to npcs, including the soulshots. then, dwarves awaken to othell rogue and tyr warrior but i believe they'll still keep the ability to spoil and craft. so, my question is as follows: is there another method to earn adena (legit of course, adena sellers are out of the question)? are dwarves still relevant in the economy? what are your thoughts about that, do you have nice tips for a starting character?

thanks!

2. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

ppl always need mats to craft, so ye, spoiler is a good way to make money. they also keep spoil after awakening and can craft! quests in god also give good ammount adena from what i saw in ncwest, so doing quests will be good choice too. actually, if u look arround u`ll find many other ways to make money ;)

3. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

not all items will be sold by npcs, up to s grade is in luxury after that you will have to farm and craft or get full drop. unless they changed it there is a quest to get vesper weapon once you reach level 80. : )

4. Busen

Busen User

craft it's funny. all r grade items drops without problems from mobs and bosses. big problem is drop adena. in high five drops 10k in varka location, now 1.5-2k in 85+ location too. if you have pa you get exp x2, but adena x1

5. tr00evil

tr00evil User

what do you need adena for? get items from drops :p

6. zsemle

zsemle User

the exact amount of adena only matters at things which have preset prices, like npc shops. the player market will follow the supply of the adena, and prices set by the players will also be lower, or else noone will buy anything.
    this is especially true in this case, where we will start on a new server, which has no estabilished economy yet.

7. Busen

Busen User

gemstone for second sa to r99 weapon costs 4.2kkk adens. for new server is it impossible price:p

8. zsemle

zsemle User

just try to read what you quoted again, thank you.

and you guessed it right, not every single person should have the best gear possible.

9. Etherial

Etherial User

since this thread is a conversation and not some question regarding the game, i am moving this to general discussion section.

have fun

10. Kyrtan

Kyrtan User

any1 knows a good dc, updated to god?

11. Busen

Busen User

sorry, mb i've been understand not right

12. darky

darky User

since s grade is so cheap in luxury shop and since 80-85 is an easy path i don see the point to craft top s its better to save all of those mats for giant molds

13. mertainer

mertainer User

i used to make good money selling elemental stones. but this will probabbly not work on new servers...

hellbound adena?

14. Incubus

Incubus User

for me, a great source of adena are the events, like 2x exp and adena week, or events where you can sell the item, there is always people who buy them.

15. Outsider

Outsider User

i think on low lvl the best way to get adena from are quests. it worked fine on other servers

16. Aikanaro

Aikanaro User

don't fotget about the auction house, fulldrops etc. and manor will be working too. there will be many ways to get adena for sure.

17. john

john User

and ofc you can get gear from rb's like zaken etc :p

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  18. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.