1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Change genre

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Grazvis256, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grazvis256

Grazvis256 User

i wouder, maybe some day we will have in l2store some (item) to change genre, like in my case kamael male to kamael feemale, or other rase. did this possible in future?

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

this question has been asked before and innova are considering the options yet there is no guarantee as to if they will have such services or when.

regards.

3. Grazvis256

Grazvis256 User

and the second question,when (stone of destiny) will be avivable in l2store again ?

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

again, question has been asked and answered many times, here is the latest link https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=11694

regards.

5. Kpoku

Kpoku User

no ooffence but can i ask you is innova team stupid or what ??? this is money maker .... change of garner change of sax change of everything you want ... this is money for innova and still tehy think about it ..... are they insane or stupid , or just coders cant implant it ?????

6. lonewolfGR

lonewolfGR User

lol, funny post

maybe it's not on their hand? yes the bought the rights for lineage2 in europe, but in some cases i suppose ncsoft's permission is required(for example stone of destiny was removed from ncsoft shop)

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

not everything is about making money. you guys need to make your minds up really, one moment you cry they take your money then you cry they dont take enough of it...jeez lol

authors questions were answered, closing the thread to avoid any further trolling.

thread moved to archives.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.