1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

What about PW?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Azusena, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azusena

Azusena User

so if now almost everything that is useful for dagger is based on str that means pw will be.... not competitive to other daggers up to 85?

2. HuggyBear

HuggyBear User

base stats are not so important darlin. focus death ftw !

3. SexOnTheBeach

SexOnTheBeach User

4th daggers classes now have same skills but different base stats , like always aw will make the highest dmg , pw still on succes rates of skills . pw have the highest mdef and evasion still on top daggers

4. VicVega

VicVega User

according to focus death mention before. can some wind riders 85+ chars confirm, that fd is still available after awaken ?

5. Shekou

Shekou User

i'm also interested if wind riding will be available or not.

6. VicVega

VicVega User

also, if someone can confirm that evasion chance is still in game. i've just reach 74 and so far haven't seen it available on the skill tree :(

7. BlindFaith

BlindFaith User

evasion chance from forgotten scrool :>

8. Shekou

Shekou User

so i started a pw. never played other dagger than aw before, so even if i know what most skills do, i didn't have the first hand experience on it. everything's fine with most of the skills, but i have some doubts with one named charm. it supposed to lower the aggro of mobs. and it does, no problem here, the only thing which made me wonder is the pathetic power of the skill.
    it's just so weak, that it's just doesn't even worth using. even if i just move near an agressive mob, without hitting it (thus generating the least possible amount of aggro), it takes 3 or 4 casting to finally get it off my back. i just did this several times only for testing reasons to see if it actually works at all, since of the horrendous 20 sec re-use time i would never use it in any other situation. of course that 20 sec wouldn't be a problem if the power of the skill was at least 5 times bigger, but if it really supposed to take 3 or 4 castings (or even more, depending on it's m.def.) at the minimum aggro (so without even hitting the mob) to get some result... well, that's just ******ed.
    and actually this loooong re-use time is the one thing that's suggesting me that it should work with a single use, since no way in hell does anyone waits 20 sec (or even more than a whole minute with the 4 castings!) only to cast charm another time, at least not on the same mob.
    is this supposed to be like this? of course it's not a huge problem by any means, but i would find this skill very useful if it would work properly.

oh, and i use blessed spiritshots all the time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
  9. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.