1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Bounds items disappearing

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Reyka, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reyka

Reyka User

hello,
    first of all, it's not a bug reporting thread so please don't move. fifteen days ago i made this ticket:
    this was the answer by innova:
    i consider it's an important issue since people can lose their items by this "undocumented change". none has warn us even after my ticket... the disappearance of bound items is announced for glory days not for tauti. i don't know what more to say.. i just feel disappointed because it has been passed 15 days and there is no news, no announce for warm... sadly i know the answer: welcome to innova company.

2. syzgod

syzgod User

don't pk and be happy! :d

3. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

would be the same with ncsoft north america, the problem is the communication with ncsoft korea...

(btw the link you provided is about goddess of destruction not tauti)

4. Gilby

Gilby User

this.
    /10 chars.

5. Reyka

Reyka User

syzgod, pk is part of the game... nothing more to say.
    about the link, yes it's from god update because in tauti there are no changes announced on path notes related to pk system or bound items, so last update to this system was made on god or at least it's what official announces say.

6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

and what should they announce exactly? if it was undocumented it means that ncsoft korea havent documented it to us. you were told that by the support team and you were also told that they would test this element to make sure it is working as intended by ncsoft and if not it will be reported to korean developers.

7. yas

yas User

what about "watch out with the pk system there is a chance of destroying your items instead of dropping them, until further announcement avoid pking to avoid this issue"

and considering there were no changes in the pk system it cant be working as intended.

8. Reyka

Reyka User

so deepblue be honest, won't you like to know that if you get 31+ pk your equipment will be deleted? this is what i'm talking about documented or not, people should know they can lose it.

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

and who gives us the crystal ball so that we know that this "undocumented" piece of gameplay exists? if korea do not inform us of an element of gameplay that has changed then we can not inform about it...this is pure logic ;)

10. Reyka

Reyka User

do you really think they didn't test it before answer my ticket? "the disappearance of bound items from a character with pk points 31+ is an undocumented change. these items simply disappear from a character, they don't drop like regular items." i'm not english native but for me these words means they have check and it's happening. the part about still testing ok, maybe it's not 100% or it's a bug in some race or whatever. people from support 4game is more polite than you, you seems only want to defend innova is doing right innova is doing right innova is doing right, and closing eyes. it's something that is happening and people don't feel really good losing their equip by undocumented information so.. is it so difficult to say: hey guys, take care with... ?

11. blu3s0ul

blu3s0ul User

yes bound items are destroyed not dropped. if we would have mentor system then u could use event items that u get with diplomas and that dont drop/destroy. but we dont. database is to strong!

12. yas

yas User

it is documented since it got reported

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

i am not saying they didnt test what you claimed in your ticket, yes, they checked your claim and can see it happening the way you described it, but as they also wrote to you in that ticket
    as for your comment about me defending innova, please, i simply asked you what you expected them to say, there could be 9k "undocumented" aspects of the gameplay that have been changed, we can not "warn" about them if korea havent told us that they exist, with such aspects we find out when you guys find out :)

14. Brume

Brume User

it is documented and marked somewhere (at least in korea and on rochand boards) : starting from tauti item can be dropped and deleted. (even not bound items)

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=751&start=10 : we have some parts of glory days engine already so, don't be surprise (not the full scripts but a part of)

edit : it's like the update on some skills that have been done on armor masteries about hp, planned for g-days in korea and we have them on tauti.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.