1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Vitality shouldn't be shared between characters.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Panderator, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panderator

Panderator User

if you think about the strict sense of the word "vitality" we think "it's the stamina before tiring after having fought a lot".
    that's why it have no sense that the "vitality" is shared between all characters on the account.
    have no sense that a character get tired because other character have fought a lot.
    if we ignore the strict sense of the word and think about the gameplay, if you remove the shared vitality, we could lvling another character while another is tired.
    i think this isn't done because the company may suffer an economic impact due to lower sales of xp runes. i think the economic impact on the company would not be too noticeable because most players on the server have already consolidated their characters high lvl and they spend quick the vitality and therefore they would need to pay for more runes.
    in addition i think remove the shared vitality would be a good incentive for new players like me to start playing and continue to reach the high end and therefore perhaps would have more new players and increase the server population.
    sorry for my bad english, i have translated parts of my text with google translator.

2. Vexen

Vexen User

this was made on purpose by koreans to avoid addicted gamers (as well as the limited items per week).

3. Panderator

Panderator User

i think that the amount of time we play is responsibility of each player and the game company does not have to interfere in this.
    in addition we are not korean, we are europeans, here we play less time than in korea that are more nolifers.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
  4. syzgod

syzgod User

echo updates will solve it. search net for that.

5. Vexen

Vexen User

i'm saying that because usually we get the same things as in korea so it won't get changed soon.

ps: didn't know syzgod i'll look for it :).

6. Panderator

Panderator User

where i can check this?

7. syzgod

syzgod User

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.php?title=echo_update

1. vitality consumption efficiency was improved.
    solo and 2-6 party hunting: reduced vitality points that are consumed during hunting.
    2. each character per account to have an independent vitality point.
    3. one of the main character / dual / sub-class, to have an independent vitality.
    4. number of weeks with vitality and vitality-related items items re-use was changed to reflect the number of characters and classes.
    5. charging effects, or vitality energy to maintain the effectiveness of an item with the 'vitamin manager "to my character through the account has been changed to be able to share.
    depending on the item setting, some items (eg 'vitality of ') cannot be shared across characters in the account.

8. Panderator

Panderator User

thanks!! :d

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to appropriate section.

this topic is not really connected to innova's work but to developers work so i have moved this to the general discussion section, you may also consider using this thread for any specific questions for the development team.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.